• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
This SoTG is so boring at times. It plays like a bad reality TV show with them going over this SC2 drama. He says this, she says this, blah, blah, blah. Why can't you talk about the game!

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
This SoTG is so boring at times. It plays like a bad reality TV show with them going over this SC2 drama. He says this, she says this, blah, blah, blah. Why can't you talk about the game!
Because the game is too high level for like 75% of them to talk about

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
The new UI looks fantastic! I always thought that the "new" UI we got in WoL was the thing we'd get for HotS!

giri

Jessica responds to Alicia's interview:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=376041&currentpage=95#1883

It kinda appears that Jessica seems to take a too emotional approach to being their manager but also the players being spoiled kids. I don't think they realize that this is their actual job.

As someone who has been a manager for a long time. Thats basically how i interpreted events.

Jessica/Boxer have some part to play in it. But boxer calling MMA a cancer is over inflated. At some point, if someone is acting like that, they have to be called on it. How they react is more a test of character for the one being confronted.

But it seems the ESF were the original root of it all. Which is really shitty and doesn't give off a great impression to all the KESPA teams out there.

All in all, i feel really bad for the whole SlayerS team. Particularly when there was a lot of talent there that just didn't perform.

also, i'm finally playing online a bit. dunno if anyone here still plays. but if so. my sc2 name is giririsss

As someone who has been a manager for a long time. Thats basically how i interpreted events.

Jessica/Boxer have some part to play in it. But boxer calling MMA a cancer is over inflated. At some point, if someone is acting like that, they have to be called on it. How they react is more a test of character for the one being confronted.

But it seems the ESF were the original root of it all. Which is really shitty and doesn't give off a great impression to all the KESPA teams out there.

All in all, i feel really bad for the whole SlayerS team. Particularly when there was a lot of talent there that just didn't perform.

also, i'm finally playing online a bit. dunno if anyone here still plays. but if so. my sc2 name is giririsss

Join the neogaf chat channel, people can't find you with just your name alone(Need your character code)

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Hi, giri :3 ♥ I'm Yoshi

thats the NeoGAF one? i usually try to. Don't seem to be many players in it though.

Could be partly cause i'm aussie though, wrong times etc.

You'll have to play on the US server to find anyone (we get that for free with our SEA version). SEA servers are pretty much dead.

Vaporak

So anybody gonna stay up for the finals? Don't think I'm gonna even bother. Just watch it in the morning.

I don't have Vod access so I'm gonna stay up and watch it. They've both been playing really well so it'll probably be a pretty awesome series.

giri

So anybody gonna stay up for the finals? Don't think I'm gonna even bother. Just watch it in the morning.

Of course, but being in AU it means that it's 5pm for me. So... not much of a stretch to do so at all.

Hi, giri :3 ♥ I'm Yoshi

Hi yoshi.

I'm in it right now. US server. nice avy btw. add me. EscapingJail.860

This guy knows whats up!

Done. And it's from a Kara cover shoot. Has both Hara and Cole on it.

You'll have to play on the US server to find anyone (we get that for free with our SEA version). SEA servers are pretty much dead.

I see. That may explain why i kept getting put up against players that seemedt o be ranked much higher.

We've got 3 servers we can switch between don't we? we can also play on the EU one afaik? Will switch over soon then.

I see. That may explain why i kept getting put up against players that seemedt o be ranked much higher.

We've got 3 servers we can switch between don't we? we can also play on the EU one afaik? Will switch over soon then.

Nah we don't get access to EU, i wish we did. The time i tend to play is when EU is the most active server.

Chris R

Nice I'm setting my timer now so I can tune in (still haven't bought the VoD ticket for this one, about 80% done with last season, just not digging the new tournament style :( )

Vaporak

Didn't realize that the OSL 3rd place match was happening a couple hours before the GSL finals (aka nowish), it's a good night for watching some Starcraft I guess.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
There's a holy_check on reddit whose a total asshole.

our holycheck claims to be a different person.

There is also this Pandaman poster I've seen occasionally...hmmm

Zzoram

I hope MC does come back 4-3 so that Last can be forever known for losing Bo7 after a 3-0 lead.

lololol

MC went 0-3 to 3-3 and Last is falling apart mentally since this is exactly the same thing that happened vs Rain.

Zzoram

Last map is Antiga though, Terran's best map.

Last should beat MC. If not, Last will not only be the only player to lose a Bo7 with a 3-0 lead in SC2 history, he'll have done it twice in a single tournament, one after another LOL.

Ultimate Choker

Top Bottom