• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I played my first ever game of LoL today... time to make a reddit post about casuals and drama.
Did it feel good? Could you feel the esports in your hands?

Holden

puelC.png

and an other

#baldforbieber

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Horribleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Holden

Ok says i'll get my mobo from wednesday to friday. But i won't be there in those days. So next week i should be able to stream, as much as possible :D

Hopefully all works =[

Yoshichan

Oh WHEAT ♥

Yoshichan

What the fuck do I do with it? Is my life over?

F3DIl.jpg

Yoshichan

i know a much easier similar game on the other hand....
But Holden, how am I supposed to afford a new game! Tell me!

lol

Zzoram

I may miss Saturday of MLG due to going to a wedding. I hope they will have the whole day's event as a giant Twitch VOD immediately after it ends like they did for most past MLGs.

Zzoram

Is it true that the carrier is coming back? if so, is it more powerful?

They put it back, did nothing to fix it, and will say it's useless and take it out again later.

Blizzard is actually retarded. Every other underused or broken unit they've made tweaks to but the Carrier is a unit they simply refuse to change. In their minds, it's either good the way it is or should be gone, no tweaks allowed.

Blizzard's stubbornness with regards to SC2 is ridiculous.

Yoshichan

RIP Mescalineyes... great SC2GAFer :(

Zzoram

wheat said it had nothing to do with drama

iNcontroL did make a dramatic post about how he was mad he was getting paid the second least on SotG and that's part of why he quit that show. Maybe he found out he's being paid the second least on ItG and had a similar hissy fit.

Holden

iNcontroL did make a dramatic post about how he was mad he was getting paid the second least on SotG and that's part of why he quit that show. Maybe he found out he's being paid the second least on ItG and had a similar hissy fit.

wat? did you even read the entire post? lol

Top Bottom