• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

Deadly

Considering Flash is probably paid a fucking shit ton, it's nice to know he'd be ok getting a pay cut. At least that's if he knows nobody's going to be paying him more than a kespa team

Zzoram

Considering Flash is probably paid a fucking shit ton, it's nice to know he'd be ok getting a pay cut. At least that's if he knows nobody's going to be paying him more than a kespa team

Well I don't think he'd be willing to take much of a pay cut. The reason he said EG and TL is because they are the biggest and most stable foreign teams and most likely to be able to afford a good salary.

Also, with all the fly-by-night teams signing people then not paying them lately, EG and TL are extra attractive because they do right by their players.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
pancakes, noooooooooooooooooo

Zen

Banned
He's probably taking a paycut this year with Kespa considering his value has dropped from sc2->bw :p

And SCII as a whole is a much smaller market in Korea than BW. I wonder if the cyber cafe numbers for SCII will improve with the transition.

Striek

What happened good sir?
He was ahead in supply 120-110 but got ~30 lings he tried to run into the protoss natural forcefielded, not a big deal but he insta-ggs before they're all even finished being killed.

You could tell he was just like "fuck forcefields, fuck SC2, fuck Blizzard, GG".

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
God, I want to punch LoL in the fucking face.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
He was ahead in supply 120-110 but got ~30 lings he tried to run into the protoss natural forcefielded, not a big deal but he insta-ggs before they're all even finished being killed.

You could tell he was just like "fuck forcefields, fuck SC2, fuck Blizzard, GG".

only 10 food up on toss at the 120 mark? that'll be gg.

Striek

right, so we agree idra played poorly and had lost.

Nah, hes zerg, long zerg favoured map with protoss army on other side, protoss had only just started warping third, hes zerg, he had money to spend and time to spend it, he was zerg. You haven't lost because you're only 10 supply ahead, ever. Lol, oh you.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Nah, hes zerg, long zerg favoured map with protoss army on other side, protoss had only just started warping third, hes zerg, he had money to spend and time to spend it, he was zerg. You haven't lost because you're only 10 supply ahead, ever. Lol, oh you.

its always balance whine with you, isn't it striek?

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Get a uniform before they are all gone! lol

EMkUT.png

Mairu

Get a uniform before they are all gone! lol

EMkUT.png

if they were gonna sell the old ones that no one has worn in forever that mma wore (the awesome ones) i'd buy it, but they're probably just the new ones which were not nearly as cool :(

slayersmmaversion2.png
<- awesome

Ay3W6QRCQAA5SE6.jpg:large
<- much less awesome

Yoshichan

Just got a mail that PRIMEZZANG has been reorganized. I'd love to check it out but the site seems to be down... does it work for anyone else?

http://primezzang.net/

Yoshichan

Not much of a change, design-wise :( Thanks for the picture Corran!

Yoshichan

CONGRATULATIONS FANBOI ON YOUR BIRTHDAY :D

Yoshichan

I don't know if that's a really bad screenshot, but that does look absolutely horrible... gotta see this in action to confirm.

Chris R

half hour game only to lose to a shitload of marines since I never build enough hatches. just come and kill me already you fucker instead of dicking around for 15 mins

I'd like them to figure something out and I'm not sure what to do. They don't want good people trolling in the lower leagues so if you win 3 in a row they bump you 2-3 leagues up. But then you're not that league and you get demolished, it's really annoying.

Vaporak

I'd like them to figure something out and I'm not sure what to do. They don't want good people trolling in the lower leagues so if you win 3 in a row they bump you 2-3 leagues up. But then you're not that league and you get demolished, it's really annoying.

I'm not quite sure what you are talking about because the bolded doesn't happen.

Top Bottom