• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
So the nerf is only going to involve neural parasite or am I understanding things wrong here?

Zzoram

fungal only nerf

adding a projectile on hots
not affecting psionic on wol

I don't understand why they would make fungal not affect psionic. That just means you can't fungal ghosts/ht/other infestors/archons.

Those units are rarely ever hit with fungal anyways.

The projectile is only a nerf if it is slow enough for some sort of dodging micro to occur.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Oh really? Projectile + it not working on psionic is all >.<? Oh well.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
I don't understand why they would make fungal not affect psionic. That just means you can't fungal ghosts/ht/other infestors/archons.

Those units are rarely ever hit with fungal anyways.

The projectile is only a nerf if it is slow enough for some sort of dodging micro to occur.

if its fast enough that blink cant dodge it might aswell not even be a projectile, if its too slow, blink op.

Yoshichan

if its fast enough that blink cant dodge it might aswell not even be a projectile, if its too slow, blink op.
You're doing it wrong. Blink is already op.

Zzoram

Fungal is OP. Blink being able to dodge some spells simply makes more more interesting micro. Fungal detracts from micro by locking units in place.

Yoshichan

Anyone know what happened between Destiny and Own3d? He changed to Twitch and on his Twitter, he said:

"If you are a paid subscriber on Own3d, I appreciate your love and support very much, but please unsubscribe from me there! ... "

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Fungal is OP. Blink being able to dodge some spells simply makes more more interesting micro. Fungal detracts from micro by locking units in place.
blink is alreayd perfectly capable of dodging 'some spells' and fungal was the response to those old 2 base blink allins that ran over every zerg army comp.

I think the only thing keeping fungel in is that it would make fast blink destroy zerg pretty easily, other than that they really should either remove it or completely rework the spell/unit for hots, the rooting effect is a shitty design choice.

International 2 570k
Season 2 finals 910k
Bwc 50k

Gg no re.

This tournament peaked higher than that and the European portion got over 100K viewers. Regardless Blizzard and SC2 in general should be more focused on just increasing viewership than trying to compete with the likes of LoL.

Also think IPL will beat the ratings for this tournament.

giri

This tournament peaked higher than that and the European portion got over 100K viewers. Regardless Blizzard and SC2 in general should be more focused on just increasing viewership than trying to compete with the likes of LoL.

Also think IPL will beat the ratings for this tournament.

Yeah, i think the IPL viewer numbers are going to destroy that.

But this month is so stacked with Sc2 tournaments you literally have like 15hours of games to watch every day. At some point, people are going to tune out and actually go play games (which is what i did this weekend).

Yeah, i think the IPL viewer numbers are going to destroy that.

But this month is so stacked with Sc2 tournaments you literally have like 15hours of games to watch every day. At some point, people are going to tune out and actually go play games (which is what i did this weekend).

Or you can be like me and give up playing any game and just watch instead ;;. Outside of watching SC2 it's the only game i play as well (and i mostly just ply obs and watch games LOL).

giri

Or you can be like me and give up playing any game and just watch instead ;;. Outside of watching SC2 it's the only game i play as well (and i mostly just ply obs and watch games LOL).

I'm trying to stop just watching games.

Got into the habbit far too much :p

Very easy to do though.

Especially with this weeks Code A games.......... that lineup is stupid deep.

Yoshichan

nWqam.jpg

Boken

Banned
The existence of fungal makes zerg problematic. It's such a powerful spell that involves nearly no counterplay. It should just be removed from the game.

I'll come back for HotS!

Vaporak

The existence of fungal makes zerg problematic. It's such a powerful spell that involves nearly no counterplay. It should just be removed from the game.

I'll come back for HotS!

I think HotS is a great change to remove/significantly change fungal since they're adding in a new powerful zerg caster. The Viper is a much better designed unit.

zlatko

Banned
I'm going to finally get to play HOTS tonight for the beta. Haven't gotten a chance yet, but tonight's the night we're gonna make it happen...tonight's the night we put all other things aside. I'm so excited...and I just can't hide it...I'm about to 6 pool some nerds and I think I like it! :D

Yoshichan

<----

Corran, it's Christmas soon :3 Do your thing!
You don't have to &#9829;

Yoshichan

Do you really not save the christmas yoshi somewhere?
<,< What do you mean? The one Corran did last year? Of course I did! But I want different ones each year :3

Yoshichan

Corran, you're godlike :3 Will switch later on!

Jezbollah

Hi all, I am on a crappy journey across the country for a meeting - all I have is my Mac and SC2 to keep me entertained.. Does anyone have a link to a good replay pack that will keep me entertained for a few hours?

Thanks in advance :)

Top Bottom