• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

Striek

MC knows he dun just goofed up $5400.

Edit: And yes, that game was nuts. And that series was awesome. I really hope Grubby can win IEM.

Aaron

Though I still like MC a lot, it's so good to see Grubby finally get deep in a tournament. He also has a good chance to take it all.

Deadman

FINALLY finished GSL S4; my brother is slow as hell and I had to wait for him. And wow, S5 has already started? Jesus, having so many so close together cheapens the process imo. What's the point of being "the champion" if it only lasts for a month

S4 definitely had the best GSL finals imo

Yeah im the same. Im just going to ignore s5 and then watch all the vods in the month or so where there will be very little sc2 (dec-jan)

Yeah im the same. Im just going to ignore s5 and then watch all the vods in the month or so where there will be very little sc2 (dec-jan)

This season was the first season I skipped on buying a pass since open season 2, it's mostly due to disinterest in SC2 in general rather than the gsl product itself, but the rapid fire seasons and matches didn't help.

Nice to see Grubby doing really well, its time that he won a big LAN.

Won

Aww, missed the last game of Naniwa v Monchi. Monchi just tripled his tournament earnings or something. Good job!

Durante

Fuck yeah Monchi!

Btw, the music selection on dreamhacksc2b is about 15 times better than any previous sc2 tournament I've seen.

fanboi

Banned
Curtesy MrKnives:

401304_10151124341902283_855531994_n.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Liquid copying EG as usual, telling Teaja to dive so Hero doesn't go into mass hysteria crying.

Scoots needs to show them how to not make it so obvious.

Zzoram

Thanks to Taeja for remembering that one tournament win is nice, but a buff to Terran is even better.

/straws

LOL

I wonder if that really did affected his mentality. We've been in situations before where Terran was about to get buffed but then MVP ruined it for everyone.

calder

LOL

I wonder if that really did affected his mentality. We've been in situations before where Terran was about to get buffed but then MVP ruined it for everyone.
Hah yeah MVP really screwed us a few times. But even more I remember Terran seeming weak vs Toss for a couple of months and speculation about a buff but then Thorzain beats MC in TSL3 with that brilliant mech build and manages to turn our modest potential buff into a ridiculous thor nerf.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Terrans just need to play better against P.

More micro and positioning, smarter engagements, abusing ghosts, banshees, and vikings + scan to snipe obs.

Zzoram

Hah yeah MVP really screwed us a few times. But even more I remember Terran seeming weak vs Toss for a couple of months and speculation about a buff but then Thorzain beats MC in TSL3 with that brilliant mech build and manages to turn our modest potential buff into a ridiculous thor nerf.

I don't think anyone has researched or used strike cannon since that nerf. It's actually worse than the Thor's regular damage per second too due to the long animation, only the stun makes it potentially useful.

ghst

thanks for the laugh

terran are crushing toss in the gsl right now. i wouldn't get your hopes up.

Terrans need to play smarter and better, protoss needs to 1A. Yep, sounds like SC2 alright.

it's actually been a return to the "overbuild counters to their splash units, pull svcs and 1a through the remnant minions" style that's facilitated this.

profit

I didnt watch much games this DH, but almost every game I saw of Teaja, he just did not pull his workers when they were being harassed (biggest loss with Thorzain's blue flame hellions, and Hero with Zealots).

Grats to Hero though.

J2d

Congrats to hero, being a nicotine addicted wreck on top of playing protoss makes him dream to root for for me!

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Hmm Zenio got knocked out so Grubby v. sLivko to face Sting for finals in IEM.

Be so cool if Grubby won it.

edit: fu striek

Top Bottom