• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

IDRA STREAM

feels good

tl also got a dota2 team, if anybody is interested :eek:

Just saw that projectile fungal lol; haven't used the beta since the latest changes. I remember a similar projectile being in WoL earlier in its existence and I never got used to it. But to be perfectly honest I like the change: it'll make fungals more skill/micro based instead of just being something you can easily spam.

edit: my only complaint is that the projectile is rather slow

Deadman

tl also got a dota2 team, if anybody is interested :eek:

Beginning of the end

Just watched grubby go mass upgraded phoenixes and completely destroy brood/corruptor/infestor death ball, flying rings around them at the end, completely untouchable.

Deadman

Infinite Win

Main Team
2 -
Zicon_small.png
fOKINS
8 -
Zicon_small.png
Jaedong
2 -
Picon_small.png
ParalyzE
12 -
Picon_small.png
Rain (captain)
3 -
Zicon_small.png
Sacsri
2 -
Ticon_small.png
Sea
1 - Team Team 8

Anti Team
10 -
Ticon_small.png
Flash
5 -
Ticon_small.png
Last
3 -
Ticon_small.png
ThorZain

Finally had to make a TL account to do this. I was unhappy it forced me to get some non zergs.

SamuraiX-

Its nice you gave up on the Kings too for sc2

Go Kings ;_;

fuck da maloofs

But yeah, I'm suddenly hooked again. lol

I played a lot back when it was released in 2010 and didn't touch it for like 2 years. Now I'm more into it than ever. :D

A shame to see that there seems to have been a mass exodus and conversion to LoL. :-/

proleague stream pricing is $5 for 480p & up for the entire season (all 7~ months or whatever)

Not gonna get it because I don't care for proleague but that is a ridiculous price. GOM on the other hand just increased their ticket price 5 more dollars, I think I'm done paying for them and SC2 streams in general next year.

Take me to the land of 360p/480p (and whatever the atrocity that is GOM LQ)

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Ill do GSL because of VODs, cant stay up anymore for live streams. Probably wont get GSTL though, not on enough and my fav team is dead :/

zlatko

Banned
ah, i remember you streaming it. you kept dying to everything and ragequit before even getting to gargoyles.

don't worry, they were talking about adding an easy mode for your types. :p

YO DAAAAAAMN! :p

I never found Demon's or Dark Souls hard. Maybe that's because I grew up on games from the NES era, and have always been the turn that shit up to the hardest difficulty kind of player.

You'll die in both games, but it's a matter of learning patterns and then it becomes a cake walk honestly. The learning process up to that on certain bosses can be a pain in the ass I guess.

Praise the Sun indeed. PC version day 1 if it releases simo with 360/PS3.

ah, i remember you streaming it. you kept dying to everything and ragequit before even getting to gargoyles.

Coming from a guy who went Sorcery in the game ? lol

It's like a Protoss player calling somebody out for playing the easy/brain dead race.

Holden

It's like a Protoss player calling somebody out for playing the easy/brain dead race.

the fact is that zerg is the easy/brain dead race, reason why panda plays sorcery in darksouls AND playes league of casuals

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me

?

I didnt go sorcery; i went Dex. I roll with lifehunt scythe/chaos blade, grass crest shield/black bow of pharis.

my character doesnt even have sorceries equipped.

LOL holden; didn't you build STR? enjoy standing still and mashing r1/r2. perfect simulcrum of protoss micro.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD

Man I'm at the gargoyles right now, shit is difficult =/.

?

I didnt go sorcery; i went Dex. I roll with lifehunt scythe/chaos blade, grass crest shield/black bow of pharis.

my character doesnt even have sorceries equipped.

LOL holden; didn't you build STR? enjoy standing still and mashing r1/r2. perfect simulcrum of protoss micro.

STR/Tank build is the only way to play both DS's, like a REAL man.

Holden

yeah the one path where you can never die and oneshot everything without any serious effort.
people die when they're killed bro; thats why Dex is the best.

thats why you sit in the back with your dick in your hand and pew pew mobs

and you got a rare drop, on first drop, that helped you so fucking much lol

Top Bottom