• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

Holden

medivac speed is such a huge joke

my blink stalkers cant even catch them lol.

"oh i have 7 stalkers at ledge i'll be fine" LOL good one they ll just fly by like no problem

/rage

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Just stop guys

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Am I the only person who didn't watch a minute of NASL this season? I'll check out the tournament I guess

Its probably same as always. Not too many watched. Seems to be a bit more popular though since they got rid of most of the fuck ups. Still too long of a season

zlatko

Banned
i... don't know...

Whaddya mean?!

Only good can come from this:

New world, new enemies, new armor, etc. Fresh experience of the fun gameplay. Plus it's a chance for them to remedy the end game issues of the first and make a much more whole experience all around.

Cannot wait!

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Keep on loling it up bro. Cant wait till your super ez in hots since you got no skill again
corran; i got further than you on the ladder by playing random after a 4 month break. I might be super eZ to holden/EJ/striek/etc, but i'd have to try to be as free as you.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Whaddya mean?!

Only good can come from this:

New world, new enemies, new armor, etc. Fresh experience of the fun gameplay. Plus it's a chance for them to remedy the end game issues of the first and make a much more whole experience all around.

Cannot wait!
You know me and Dark Souls, man... you know our relationship and what it led to.

mackaveli

Is HOTS going to have different league placements for each race?

I hate being a protoss in diamond and then if I want to play zerg, terran I have to be in Diamond.

I wish i could start from scratch to practice and learn the race.

Mairu

Is HOTS going to have different league placements for each race?

I hate being a protoss in diamond and then if I want to play zerg, terran I have to be in Diamond.

I wish i could start from scratch to practice and learn the race.

I don't think so but they have unranked play

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Gaping dragon dead, eff you Panda! I don't need your help!

Oh god Blightown...fuuuuu.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
going to blighttown through the sewers? youarealreadydead.

I found the enterance through new londo ruins but my friend says to go to darkroom basin first. I need kill that fat motherfucker at the bottom of the cellar anyway.

Perhaps there will be time for jolly cooperation later.

Zzoram

$5 for the full 2012-2013 Proleague has got to be the best deal yet for SC2 HD/VODs. It's 7.5 months and 6 rounds of Proleague round robins and then the playoffs.

Corran Horn

$5 for the full 2012-2013 Proleague has got to be the best deal yet for SC2 HD/VODs. It's 7.5 months and 6 rounds of Proleague round robins and then the playoffs.

Who is casting though. Cuz its not OSL anymore...so MLG? On what channel?

Pancakes

Guys, why is Blighttown such a shit level? The game stopped being fun real fast...

Pancakes

Blighttown is where I quit dark souls

I managed to trudge through most of it and reached the spider girl boss. I've died at least 6 times to her now. Once when she was at literally 10HP >_<.

Corran Horn

Excuse my ignorance here... But is the proleague KESPA teams only? Cause.... that league looks.... half baked.

There are 7 KeSPA teams in the proleague and EG-TL partnership team. So not only...but mostly.

Im hoping one day for a GSTL/Proleague combination. Maybe how Proleague was, have half on OGN and other half on Gom instead of MBC.

giri

There are 7 KeSPA teams in the proleague and EG-TL partnership team. So not only...but mostly.

Im hoping one day for a GSTL/Proleague combination. Maybe how Proleague was, have half on OGN and other half on Gom instead of MBC.

Yeah... thats what i meant.

Especially as ESF and Kespa are now meant to be "playing nice". Seems overly odd that none of the ESF teams signed up / tried to qualify. Especially FXO who seem to take it pretty seriously.

Especially as ESF and Kespa are now meant to be "playing nice". Seems overly odd that none of the ESF teams signed up / tried to qualify. Especially FXO who seem to take it pretty seriously.

I'd probably rather have FXO in Proleague than EG/TL. They'd win handily

Corran Horn

KeSPA is a bitch, never expect anything from them.

But FXO is just another Korean team

Even if EGTL is gonna get destroyed, they still bring the interest & hype

True, but was thinking more about quality of play. Proleague is certainly better than last one so far, but overall the play quality is lol worthy in most games. Last night was ugly

giri

True, but was thinking more about quality of play. Proleague is certainly better than last one so far, but overall the play quality is lol worthy in most games. Last night was ugly

Yeah, the commentators were right, last night looked like ESF meta from about a year ago. And not in a good way.

giri

The maps are fun tho.

Yeah, and not playing many custom games, i hadn't seen the timed destructible's that just disappear. Thats spiffy.

And they may be bad or.. not balanced. But man, they need to try something cause the current maps are getting very bland.

Top Bottom