• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Zerg

Mutalisk
New passive ability: Mutalisk Regeneration
Mutalisk health regeneration rate increased from .2734 to 1.
Scary :/

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
... then stop showing up in this thread.

And take every hater with you.

Zzoram

Mutalisks are more fun to watch than Broodlords.

I hope they tweak the Mutalisk sound to be a bit more Broodwar like, that was the best part of them in Broodwar.

Mutalisks are more fun to watch than Broodlords.

I hope they tweak the Mutalisk sound to be a bit more Broodwar like, that was the best part of them in Broodwar.

While they are there give me the option to turn on broodwar music whilst i am playing (i know i can do this now but that would be much more convenient).

Then just give me the option to use the stronger colours mod and i'll be happy.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
why would you go lair tech when you can win with roaches?

fool

edit: warp on ramp is now back btw

roaches are basically alternative spine crawlers until speed lets them leave creep.

but yeah.

roaches
swarm hosts
hydra speed
new mutas
infestors

Zerg Hives are naturally going to come much later in hots because zergs will have so many midgame gas sinks that make brood rushing unviable.

I just hope all these changes lead to more harass play instead of one ball of units vs another after 13 minutes of macro. Reapers, faster medivacs, oracle, faster mutas etc should lead to more multi tasking and static defense

Holden

that speed on medivac is seriously the most bullshit i ever seen, you can't kill a drop without blink now

and i guess fungal for zerg

Deadman

Played a zerg player in hots, he got mad because he couldnt stop my blink stalkers. Next game im terran and meet him again but he quits instantly :)

giri

Newbie question

How do you play the KeSPA maps in Sc2? like araknoid and such? or do i have to be korean to do that?

giri

Can't find them when you search for maps in SC2 custom games? I would have figured they'd be online by now

I remember being able to search by typing in partial names on maps, now all i can see is a list with a button, show more maps. I kept clicking show more maps until it wouldn't load more maps. They were nowhere to be seen.

:(

giri

They are only on Korea server at the moment.

Okay, so a follow up, Is there any good reason that the Maps aren't exactly the same in every region?

I don't get why they'd be different.

Delayed a day or something, so you can see any implosions or maintenance (the same with patches) but more than 24hrs out of sync?

Zzoram

Okay, so a follow up, Is there any good reason that the Maps aren't exactly the same in every region?

Delayed a day or something, so you can see any implosions or maintenance (the same with patches) but more than 24hrs out of sync?

Blizzard felt the need to make separate servers to segment the global population and make things difficult.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you

blizz being blizz

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
You forgot to mention
we're very pleased to have John "TotalBiscuit" Bain and Ben "Mr. Bitter" Nichol as our commentating duo for tonight's and tomorrow's matches, with Dario "TLO" Wünsch and Mike "Adebisi" Van Driel casting Monday and Tuesday's matches.

Schedule:
Friday, Dec 14 6:30pm PST (GMT-08:00): KT Rolster vs. 8th Team, Cast by TotalBiscuit & Mr. Bitter
Friday, Dec 14 9:00pm PST (GMT-08:00): WoongJin Stars vs. SK Telecom T1, Cast by TotalBiscuit & Mr. Bitter
Saturday, Dec 15 7:00pm PST (GMT-08:00): STX Soul vs. Samsung KHAN, Cast by TotalBiscuit & Mr. Bitter
Saturday, Dec 15 9:30pm PST (GMT-08:00): EG-Liquid vs. CJ Entus, Cast by TotalBiscuit & Mr. Bitter
Monday, Dec 17 12:00am PST (GMT-08:00): KT Rolster vs. WoongJin Stars, Cast by TLO & Adebisi
Monday, Dec 17 2:30am PST (GMT-08:00): 8th Team vs. SK Telecom T1, Cast by TLO & Adebisi
Tuesday, Dec 18 12:00am PST (GMT-08:00): STX Soul vs. CJ Entus, Cast by TLO & Adebisi
Tuesday, Dec 18 2:30am PST (GMT-08:00): EG-Liquid vs. Samsung KHAN, Cast by TLO and Adebisi

Sounds awesome. This will actually convince me to watch PL vods too; I can stay up and see a few games live, but I often miss the later matches due to being tired. But typically instead of looking for vods I just go to TL's wiki page to see who won.

Not a fan of Doa but this must really suck for him

Zzoram

I'm not a big TB/Bitter fan but they're better than Moletrap.

TLO will be a good night. Why don't they just get TLO and Nony to cast Proleague full time? They aren't winning any tournaments.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I'm watching the Korean stream right now since no good analysis on the games is happening and I get the translated interviews from chat.

I'm watching the Korean stream right now since no good analysis on the games is happening and I get the translated interviews from chat.

Aren't you special

Bitter is very good. TB is...TB. He's a color commentator, if you watch sports you're familiar with the concept.

Striek

TB is great. He has pretty good knowledge of the game, casts with style, and supports SC2 more than any other caster (ie. with his own money).

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Aren't you special

Bitter is very good. TB is...TB. He's a color commentator, if you watch sports you're familiar with the concept.
Both are extremely important fellows and do a damn good job. TB really stepped up his SC II stuff. I just personally don't get that much out of them casting an SPL match.

Top Bottom