• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

Deadman

MC and stephano just had a pretty epic base race. Mc ended up trying to kill stephanos army as it was killing his last buildings but stephano won.

Mkp won 3-2 in the final against dimaga.. 3 of the games were 6 pool vs command centre first. Mkp won 2 of them.

Zzoram

azubu picks up genius, sleep, eve, in talks with inca & top

and also picks up nada!

http://esfiworld.com/news/azubu-set-expand-starcraft-2-roster

https://twitter.com/pyuriniel/status/280514221148618752/photo/1

I don't really understand why they picked up Eve, seems kind of insulting to people who actually play the game and don't have teams

Eve has only ever played 1 televised match, was clearly outclassed and cried. She isn't worth a salary.

I thought NaDa went to do 2 years of military service. How could he be back?

Zzoram

MVP vs DRG game 2 was great too

Man, GSL Blizzard Cup has such high quality play, and there are going to be 10 Bo3s tonight.

Zzoram

Everyone in the GSL Blizzard Cup 2012 is so good and having 2 groups of 5 (first group now) where they round robin Bo3 is going to produce so many high level games.

MVP didn't use any Ravens sadly. DRG busted out a sneaky Nydus Roach push in game 2 and used his queens to plant like 20 creep tumors at MVP's 3rd so he couldn't get his 3rd gas for so long and couldn't properly mech.

Zzoram

I was just thinking how odd it was MVP didn't use ravens since he nearly got them nerfed in the past.

Every Terran nerf so far has been the result of MVP. MVP is the only Terran in the 2012 GSL Blizzard Cup, even with a horrible wrist/neck problem, after a year of Terran being in the dumps.

MVP is the best Terran ever.

giri

Every Terran nerf so far has been the result of MVP. MVP is the only Terran in the 2012 GSL Blizzard Cup, even with a horrible wrist/neck problem, after a year of Terran being in the dumps.

MVP is the best Terran ever.

His decisions and reactions to others builds are just amazing.

Zzoram

Free stream is so terrible :( Is there anything better (twitch or whatever) ?

Nope. Free stream is pretty terrible but I can still watch it. You can see everything well enough except maybe the food count but the casters will occasionally say who's ahead there so it's not so bad.

giri

The only Terran in the tournament is already out.

Nothing but ZvPs, ZvZs and PvPs, sounds like the best tournament ever...

Sounds like the last half of 2012.

Whats new?

I don't mind any match up really except fo ZvZ. ZvZ is really hard to watch for me.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Deadman

Hmm I wonder why he retired

tlzzr.jpg

Oh yeah, that.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Complistic

A few weeks ago did I read that people were getting beta access for HOTS when they ordered the expansion from amazon? Are they still doing that and can I get a link?

Yoshichan

Starcraft 2

Mike Morhaime is currently Bronze and trying hard for Silver.
SC2 has a lot of value for the price, especially compared to some of the "free to play" games.
There is a lot of potential for SC2 growth in China as more and more people are able to afford broadband and gaming.
The feedback from players in China on the Mists of Pandaria expansion has been great.
One of the pleasant surprises at BWC is how well the non-Koreans did in competition.
Blizzard is going to take more of a leadership role in organizing and scheduling the tournaments. Right now there is so much going on that it is hard to follow and there is no clear story like you find in other sports.
It would be nice if everyone offered a reasonable quality stream of tournaments for free, as it would lower the barrier for people that are curious about SC2 but not willing to pay yet.
When asked about adding things like premium portraits, he said that the current model is viable and the current focus is on making a great expansion.

Zzoram

Starcraft 2

Mike Morhaime is currently Bronze and trying hard for Silver.
SC2 has a lot of value for the price, especially compared to some of the "free to play" games.
There is a lot of potential for SC2 growth in China as more and more people are able to afford broadband and gaming.
The feedback from players in China on the Mists of Pandaria expansion has been great.
One of the pleasant surprises at BWC is how well the non-Koreans did in competition.
Blizzard is going to take more of a leadership role in organizing and scheduling the tournaments. Right now there is so much going on that it is hard to follow and there is no clear story like you find in other sports.
It would be nice if everyone offered a reasonable quality stream of tournaments for free, as it would lower the barrier for people that are curious about SC2 but not willing to pay yet.
When asked about adding things like premium portraits, he said that the current model is viable and the current focus is on making a great expansion.

I'm pretty sure that ANYONE can make Silver within a week if someone who knows how to play just tells them what to do. Bronze players don't even use the keyboard.

Top Bottom