• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

Anyone watch HSC? What's the drama that happened? EG guy says they aren't sending anymore players if there aren't any admins.

I haven't really read much but during a game between stephano and xlord the game dropped out right in the middle of the game with xlord leaving. I think somehow the game ended up being given to xlord and i'm guessing now EG aren't happy. Not sure of the details but there is a thread on TL (esports drama!).

Mairu

I haven't really read much but during a game between stephano and xlord the game dropped out right in the middle of the game with xlord leaving. I think somehow the game ended up being given to xlord and i'm guessing now EG aren't happy. Not sure of the details but there is a thread on TL (esports drama!).

Alex (EG CEO) wasn't happy because they ended up leaving the decision up to the players (on some sort of blind decision from the players?- stephano was okay with not regaming) rather than just having a strict rule or letting admins decide

Pretty much what i expected. It's fair enough to expect rules like that to be set before hand, then again it is supposed to be a laid back tournament (albeit with a lot of money on the line).

Mairu

GSL awards show is kinda funny

TAEJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TEAM TAEJA TO RETURN IN 2013 WITH HOTS GSL AWARD CHAMPION TAEJAAAAAAAA

I don't like their choices for who wins the ceremony award. Seed's weren't that good, and Ace stole Keen's award last year

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
For Corran

UBoSQ.png

jVjpd.png

P9K0k.jpg

Haunted

Other quarters are XlorD - Brat_OK and TLO - Symbol

wtf is TLO doing there

wtf is Xlord doing there

Advancing out of groups with MC and MMA, obama_not_bad.jpg

Stephano to take it all, EG curse doesn't extend to Europe.

Haunted

I know that these are hard times, but we don't have to say things that we'll regret later.
I regret nothing.

Zerg has always been my least favourite race, from SC to BW to WoL, real talk.

Snute beating Stephano, forget what I said about the EG curse. Snute vs Xlord final incoming!

Infestor wat ru doin
Infestor stahp

Seriously tho losing 1 range on fungal really didn't do much.

I think they will lower it by one more.

Or maybe lower the AOE in combination with buffing the energy cost.

Top Bottom