• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

RayStorm

Anyone watching IEM Katowice?

Pretty good thus far.

Aside from the stream lagging a bit (and yesterdays total breakdown)... yep, I like it. Also seeing a fairly big live audience is nice... at least compared to the 30 people that attend KESPA matches.

SamuraiX-

Anyone watching IEM Katowice?

Pretty good thus far.

I'm not recognizing many big names from the brackets.

Is there any chance that PartinG doesn't take the tournament?

Edit: Nerchio with the Roach-Queen-Nydus play. lol

So is mass Queen actually becoming a viable strategy?

SamuraiX-

smh

YoDa opening the first game against Nerchio with an 11-11 Rax.

Edit: Amazing hold and domination from Nerchio after that failed cheese.

SamuraiX-

There are a few of Europe's best players: Nerchio, LucifroN and VortiX. Grubby, MaNa and TLO shouldn't be underestimated too.

Oh, I completely missed VortiX. We'll have to see. Great games so far.

Man, Nerchio builds 3 (read: THREE) infestation pits in the third and final game against YoDa...

I think I would probably tear the "I" key off my keyboard.

GC|Simon

TLO vs MaNa was stunning. Then I had to leave for a couple of hours - and WHAT? LucifroN and Nerchio are out? 0-3 each? I'm super disappointed :-(

I'm watching Grubby vs YoDa now. 2:1 for YoDa. Hopefully Grubby can turn the series around!

SamuraiX-

Kaelaris and Khaldor are such an awesome commentating pair. Wish they could replace the chumps we're stuck with in SPL.

Just watched the rebroadcast of the TLO vs MaNa match. Amazing games. Each game had a fun twist with pulse-pounding timing tactics coming from both players.

FoxSpirit

Kaelaris and Khaldor are such an awesome commentating pair. Wish they could replace the chumps we're stuck with in SPL.

Just watched the rebroadcast of the TLO vs MaNa match. Amazing games. Each game had a fun twist with pulse-pounding timing tactics coming from both players.
Yeah, great games. But TLO simply too strong.

Terproerg

i dont post here often, some might remember me, i dont know. but im just going to post a link to my stream! its mostly Sc2 hots but sometimes other games. I do this everyday 7-mightnight est. the link is as follow Link here clicky
Come check it out! also doing youtube...but thats not sc related

GC|Simon

The final day if IEM Katowice has started a while ago. Unfortunately, I missed the first match (Dream vs Daisy). But it's good to see a Terran in the semi finals. PartinG is currently destroying YoDa... not really surprising though.

I'm really looking forward to Socke vs First. It will be super hard for Socke but I think that he can do it!

cdyhybrid

Superbowl baby!

Suck on that PD/Wedge/ETC!

Enjoy it while you can because Russell is winning the next 15!

I think I'm going to start playing again if I can remember my account info. Which race in the current meta is the one that is least reactionary? I assume Zerg is still very reactive. I want to be able to push the action and make them react to me.

Complistic

I can't stand the online community for this game. Been playing random unranked 2v2's in HOTS. I'm not amazing, I'm probably only a fair bit better than average but I can't take the constant anger pouring out of my teammates. I think I'm either going to have to stop playing, or maybe get a good friends list going with actual fun people that have their shit sorted out.

Anyone interested? Leave your name and ID for HOTS. I play random. I play to win. But most importantly, I play to have a good time. Unlike the impression I'm gathering from most of these pricks.

profit

Played the game for the first time in a month or so, still had to play my new placement match. Matched up against a zerg, lost (damn ling, bling, muta, infestor)....
Still got promoted to gold ^^ yay me.

Keikaku

I can't stand the online community for this game. Been playing random unranked 2v2's in HOTS. I'm not amazing, I'm probably only a fair bit better than average but I can't take the constant anger pouring out of my teammates. I think I'm either going to have to stop playing, or maybe get a good friends list going with actual fun people that have their shit sorted out.

Anyone interested? Leave your name and ID for HOTS. I play random. I play to win. But most importantly, I play to have a good time. Unlike the impression I'm gathering from most of these pricks.
I haven't played in a few months but I was thinking of getting back into it. I was Plat/Gold Terran when I stopped (school and work). If I'm around your level, then I don't mind giving it a try.

Vaporak

Woah, GSL code S is starting today, we have a thread or are we going to continue to be lazy?

Awesome. I'd like to get half a dozen or so of you guys so anyone else that wants to play shoot me a pm.

I don't play team games, but hopefully once HotS releases some more gaffers will start playing again and maybe we'll even get some new players.

Mairu

I've been too busy to watch most of GSL otherwise I'd put in the effort to make the thread (I still pay though!)

I'm not terribly motivated to watch sc2 with HotS coming in 2 months anyways, although this season is sort of exciting as it'll be the last WoL champion

Top Bottom