• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
CLG.EU is one of the top LoL teams right now. I expect them to get chinstraps and fall into obscurity within 4 months.

SamuraiX-

Mad respect to MKP for not resorting to a cheese after getting dominated while trying to play standard the first two games.

I'm a fan of Life, but I'm rooting for MKP right now.

Aaron

That was great to watch. That game really was a great example of MKP's style and why he's so good at it.
Without fungal, he would have won game 2 no problem. Zergs practically need fungal just to counter his style.

Then MKP wastes time trying to kill queens. -_-

calder

Just started watching in time to see DRG finish off Nestea. That arena looks great, shame the bit rate on twitch is kinda low and the stream a bit dark. Is the other semifinal done?

Deadman

Incontrol in hospital

Geoff Robinson ‏@EGiNcontroL

I have a blood clot (DTV) in my left leg. Asked if I sit a lot :( I'm going to be on blood thinners and an injection for a bit to avoid a PE

Geoff Robinson ‏@EGiNcontroL

I'm really scared and in the most pain of my life but the nice messages were very kind. Ty all. I think I will be fine.

calder

RalphWiggum.gif

SamuraiX-

Poor MKP. :(

He's gotta mix it up a little bit. You just can't do a greedy 3 quick CC opening every time.

Edit: Omg In Uchronia is just sogud <3<3<3

Zen

Banned
MKP confirms he isn't going to play greedy v zerg anymore and will be changing up his style (hopefully he just means TvZ since he's a god TvP).

GC|Simon

Why are there five English casters (Khaldor, Wolf, Day9, Kaelaris and ToD) at Iron Squid? That seems to be a lot for just one day ^-^

Top Bottom