• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

profit

15GB is a lot. Maybe you'll have all the HotS data already and you just pay for an unlock key?

I'm pretty sure thats true, I mean, what else are they adding for WoL?
There for my previous comment, I think Blizzard is just assuming everyone is going to switch right away.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Yeah the interface and bnet improvements were practically guaranteed for wol. But 15GB means you have to be talking about stuff like cutscenes and dialog.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Guys

You guys are awesome

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Yes

Yes I am.

And you are aswell...
are you drunk?
I have no idea when/why I posted that. Seriously.

edit: 10am... wtf.

Guys, if I buy this retail, will it give me access to a digital copy within the Battle.net framework?

In other words, if I buy this retail and leave the disk at home, will I be able to DL the game from Battle.net over at my parents' house?

Ecto311

Guys, if I buy this retail, will it give me access to a digital copy within the Battle.net framework?

In other words, if I buy this retail and leave the disk at home, will I be able to DL the game from Battle.net over at my parents' house?

Yeah or you can strip down the install removing all the single player and cut scenes. The keep it on a flash drive. The download from b.net takes a while.

Zzoram

The serial key is linked to your account so yes, as long as you remember your account email and password, you can log in from any computer.

cdyhybrid

Don't forget to bring your authenticator if you have one!

Yoshichan

Can't wait for next month. This and game of thrones is back. Fun times incoming! :D
Can't possibly be a better month.

Yoshichan

How do I switch regions in HotS beta? I thought they made a simple way of doing it through the menus?

Chris R

I'm so bad at this game as soon as someone does something "cheesy" :(

Sent a probe out to scout on Entombed and totally missed the svc entering my base as my probe left :( Then when I scouted their base I kinda didn't notice they had no buildings :|

At least my timings on pools is getting better, held two 11 pools today with nice forge timings. Might even be good enough to get out of silver if I ever can teach myself to stop getting cheesed.

edit: or not :| just destroyed by a gold player. Three base double robo all the way > 2 base single robo :(

Deadman

Watching idra stream with commentary.

"oh its marine king, he will just proxy so im gonna 7 pool"

Gets to mkp's base, mkp has walled in. idra instantly leaves.

Then after "just to clear up a misconception in the chat, marine king is not good at all, hes just good at figuring out abusive builds"

lol.

Yoshichan

Moron says moronic things.

Nothing new here.

Mr Swine

Banned

Then after "just to clear up a misconception in the chat, marine king is not good at all, hes just good at figuring out abusive builds"

lol.

Idra leaves lots of matches, even the ones where he is the winner. How is it so?

fanboi

Banned
No, he isnt perma banned.

6 month ban... back in the summer! (Posted a picture in funny pic thread that caused his ban)

(._.)

Banned

lol.

this is sorta idra's gimmick. he has always been like this even since his BW days. I think he just rolls with it now for lolz.

Yoshichan

Nope, Panda isn't perma.

Chris R

Is there going to be a new thread for HOTS?

Also, if I preorder the game from Blizzard does that get me into the beta asap?

Top Bottom