• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
sow dey talk liek dis brah?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Hella gnarly brah

I've decided to say fuck it and play until something happens. I'm either going to have that moment where it all makes sense and I move into gold or where I get crushed over and over and drop into bronze. One of those things will happen.

Hop on mumble to witness the insanity.

Holden

panda, you're such a casual lulz

5YwME.jpg

/BRAG.

Draft

I'm top 3 silver and just defeated a gold player. He complained about late game PvT imbalance while I razed his base with colossus and stalkers. No GG.

I am becoming a SC2 monster.

Zzoram

scarlett has a good shot of winning WCS NA. I hope she does, because I really want to see how she performs at WCS Global with all the best EU/KR players.

Mairu

Good to see OGN & Kespa putting no effort in caring about international viewers. Anybody even realize the "SC2" portion of the next OSL season starts tonight? I won't be able to watch, but I doubt I'll even watch the vods since there's no English casting ;/

Hope Mvp advances tonight at least!

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Good to see OGN & Kespa putting no effort in caring about international viewers. Anybody even realize the "SC2" portion of the next OSL season starts tonight? I won't be able to watch, but I doubt I'll even watch the vods since there's no English casting ;/

Hope Mvp advances tonight at least!

oh wtf.

gom vs kespa thing is getting more coverage than this lol

Mairu

oh wtf.

gom vs kespa thing is getting more coverage than this lol

They obviously don't give a fuck about international viewers contrary to whatever deal they've made with MLG and anything they spouted after the agreement with Blizzard.

Why are they even starting this dual tournament when the last season isn't even over yet? I can't imagine that's normal for OSL. They haven't even done the preliminaries for the Kespa-side of the first part of it

Snowman

Wow, even naniwa accepts that stephano is good :p

"johan lucchesi ‏@QuanticNaNi
so thankful for @millstephano playing sc2, making it so that there is a reason to train to become best foreigner )) motivational!"

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Wow, even naniwa accepts that stephano is good :p

"johan lucchesi ‏@QuanticNaNi
so thankful for @millstephano playing sc2, making it so that there is a reason to train to become best foreigner )) motivational!"
Wow.

Yoshichan

naniwa >>>>> Stephano >>> Jinro > Idra

You know its true.
Protoss >>>>>> zerg >>> terran > non evolutionized zerg

Yup, seems about right!

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Can't wait to get out of work and grind towards gold. I was so close last night until I got asked by a friend to play Halo.

clav

Tashi learn to split army and macro while moving out and attacking.

Otherwise just play protoss if you like clumping units in one area.

Top Bottom