• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
gg.
leJhB.jpg

I bet Artosis is a better caster than you Hazaro
That's not even a bet.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Jesus @ these map introductions! Pretty neat for those people that are new to #esports!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
:lol that was unexpected.

Yoshichan

Not hatin', but I know what I'll be doing 6th June!

Yoshichan

That's it fanboi, you're coming with me!

:mad:

Yoshichan

What's the program called that goes through all of the words you say in all SC2 games and then creates a cool picture out of it?

Yoshichan

Signicantly less vulgar than last time I used it (like 12 months ago, right)? I still think this program is bullshit though. It doesn't pick up words in sentences or something like that. Something is definitely off.

D4CwM.png

Yoshichan

Stop playing BW bro :3

Yoshichan

I like how fuck is bigger than gg.

Bm much?
"Fuck you" is bm, not "fuck this" (which is usually my way of saying gg). I'm not bm, I'm simply expressing myself towards protoss.

Yoshichan

Admit it though, it's better that I focus fired everything into that thread, rather than spitting it out in this (peacefully quiet) thread :3?

Yoshichan

If everyone got their negativity out in that thread then it might as well become the new |OT5| :3

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Last 10 match, 8 of them I have lost to early 1 base aggression. Either mass lings, 4 gates, reapers, baneling busts. UGHHH I just wanna play macro games lol

Yoshichan

One of the worst threads I've ever seen and that's quite an honor considering you made it on the gaming side.
You're the worst person I've ever seen and that's quite an honor considering you made it on GAF.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Don't play so greedily/scout more :p

I am scouting, I'm just not properly set up to defend. And I'm just doing the same build over and over again. Now I'm getting unlucky because everyone is deciding to be super aggressive early.

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
i have a ticket im not using to the nasal thing, pm me if you want it

(to the actual event, not the stream)

so if any toronto-gaffer nearby wants it let me know

Yoshichan

tell me more

Top Bottom