• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Don't worry man you'll get there soon if you just keep at it.

Yea I know. I really wanted to get it tonight though. I can't believe how close I actually got lol. I was beating Gold players and everything. I am Gold, just not officially yet lol.

Holden

corran winning 10$

3p692i.jpg

should of joined to make his chances lower

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Grats Corran!

Too bad Tashi :(

Snowman

Well... when you have 400 losses... it isnt so strange, no?

Haha :p I wasn't trying to brag about the 300 wins, i'm pretty sure matchmaking forces you to have about a 50% win rate, just that i've played a *lot* and i'm still trying to get into masters.

profit

isn't this the guy who spent his employees pay on going to mlg's and dreamhack and then tried to sweep it away with a hilariously aweful fundraiser?

Yup he's that guy. Dont really have an oppinion about him, heard him a couple of times on Starcast and he seemed nice; but I dont think he really thought his plans through....

lol @ Tasteless being the philosophy sophomore who thinks he knows everything. His rant on the US was rather embarrassing. "Americans stay in their houses and don't make friendz" wut

Sliver

lol @ Tasteless being the philosophy sophomore who thinks he knows everything. His rant on the US was rather embarrassing. "Americans stay in their houses and don't make friendz" wut

Very true in the midwest, dude. Try living in Kansas City, where he grew up or anywhere like Montana/North Dakota/Idaho/ etc etc.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Um, when did Sleep leave xSis :(?

Tasteless defending his casting is also hilarious. Sure, SC2 hasn't been figured out so no one knows everything. And yet multiple casters (Artosis, Wolf, Bitter) have done an amazing job analyzing the game and doing their homework.

Snowman

Tasteless defending his casting is also hilarious. Sure, SC2 hasn't been figured out so no one knows everything. And yet multiple casters (Artosis, Wolf, Bitter) have done an amazing job analyzing the game and doing their homework.

I think tasteless's point is more to do with people saying he doesn't care as much about SC2 as he did BW and that's why his casting is worse. It was more about comparisons to BW tasteless than other casters.

(._.)

Banned
lmao whoops sorry about the BW spoilers >.<

NY Giants won the last superbowl are we allowed to talk about that game now?

Yoshichan

Hmm, depends on the days :/ When, where and how long is it?

Yoshichan

Not bad, but I don't know if I'll be able to attend; I'll let you know once I speak to my boss though.

Yoshichan

Haha, ok =)
Anyway I'm getting some friends to go with me if I'm going
Well, I don't have any friends so...
YOU HAPPY NOW @FANBOI?!

Yoshichan

Enjoy and cherish the best part about that game! The trip from 1-60 :3

Yoshichan

Helps when you have a flawless square ruby on your head slot and weapon t_t
Helps as in makes the whole procedure much faster...
Which is a BAD thing T_T enjoy the "end game" content.

Top Bottom