• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I'm used to punches in the face by now :_:

ksan

ok to be real, the only friend i have is my templar, and he is slightly retarded

.... cause none of my rl friends wants to play sc2 anymore

Q8D3vil

no terran buffs yet :/
grandpa-simpson.gif

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
D3vil, I've missed you bro :( Fucking LoL man, keeps taking away my friends...

Yoshichan

quoting myself from the dota thread

"friends don't let friends play LoL"
True... but I couldn't stop D3vil no matter what I did :(

Q8D3vil

quoting myself from the dota thread

"friends don't let friends play LoL"
funny because i started playing lol because of friends ;p

still, LoL is one of the most balanced games out there, much more balanced than fucking sc2.

maybe when dota2 is released i can grind out games with my friends since i hate playing with random noobs at low levels.

Holden

Its nice to have a game that last 30-40 minutes, and 90% of the games were determined at 10min at MLG

lololol

maybe when dota2 is released i can grind out games with my friends since i hate playing with random noobs at low levels.

dota doesn't fix that problem. Not being addicted does.

Yoshichan

btw, last time i played sc2 was before the queen buff so i would probably delete it if i played it now.
It really didn't change that much if you ask me. Hellion expand is still viable, it's still great map control and you can still deny creep (hellions will always take damage against the two/three queens that are out on the map though).

Q8D3vil

If you were moaning about balance before the queen patch, the state of the game probably isn't the actual problem :p
i quit when blizzard released a state about tvp and how they are not going to fix it.
i didnt have problems with tvz at that time anyway but tvp was bullshit and their statement was weak as fuck so i decided to not bother until they give good buffs.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
its NEVER your fault in moba bro.

Typical excuses:

MOBA: I PLAYED PERFECTLY BUT MY TEAM SUCKS!
SC2 :I PLAYED PERFECTLY BUT X RACE/UNIT IS IMBALANCED SO IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER!!!

Stole this crazy ass build from babyknight, haven't seen anyone else ever use it. It gets you a safe 9 minute 3rd PvZ. I haven't lost a PvZ today with it...

Came back for some games after weeks of inactivity. Good lord I suck, everything is off. Timings, control, reaction time...

and yet I won all my ZvTs (except one which I threw away accidentally) lolololol

Protoss is owning me, I need to practice my timings

Holden

Stole this crazy ass build from babyknight, haven't seen anyone else ever use it. It gets you a safe 9 minute 3rd PvZ. I haven't lost a PvZ today with it...

? what is it, i've been doing one where you get a quite safe 3rd at 6-7 minutes. Its really good but you need scout properly for allins, its really good for ladder, panda has been doing some ling/muta allin, but everytime he does it i fuck up really hard so im sure i could defend it with it.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Losing a lot of matches now. Gonna take a break for like a day or so. Maybe try to learn some new ish

Paches

Well if anyone thought IdrA was going to make a comeback, he just went 1-3 vs Killer and on the last match he said "fuck you".

Now he is down 0-2 to Minigun on the brink of elimination and not qualifying for IEM.

Fun fact: No GG yet from him.

Edit: 3-0'd by Minigun. The fall has completed.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Well if anyone thought IdrA was going to make a comeback, he just went 1-3 vs Killer and on the last match he said "fuck you".

Now he is down 0-2 to Minigun on the brink of elimination and not qualifying for IEM.

Fun fact: No GG yet from him.

Edit: 3-0'd by Minigun. The fall has completed.

More tournaments need to punish players for bm (not just idra)

Holden

i hate people who start random conversations in competitive, cringes my teeth in ladder matches.

They just need to put a no talk ingame and only gg like gom / bw does...

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I dont mind the no GG, thats just whatever, but I'd be okay with something being done about abuse or harassment.

Idra is probably the only player who takes it to that level of harassment and the tournament admins know that their viewers tuned in not to see Idra win. But rather, to see him lose and chew out his opponents. He brings in too many viewers for them to really do anything more than a slap on the wrist.

i hate people who start random conversations in competitive, cringes my teeth in ladder matches.

They just need to put a no talk ingame and only gg like gom / bw does...

You can mute people in ladder. I think it's somewhere in the alliance options, click the little chat bubble.

Top Bottom