• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

Vaporak

funny how most BW fans don't even understand the game, and instead seem solely focused on being a fangirl or boy for some player or another. Then they listen to the Korean stream despite not knowing Korean.

Flash v Fantasy was so boring I won't watch any more

Jangbi vs Zero was fucking amazing, I highly suggest watching it. I didn't watch Flash v Fantasy but I'll watch Jangbi v Fantasy again and hope it's as awesome as last time.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Just joined a Playhem tourney. 11pm. Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Looks like mostly play. Race is pretty even.

Tashi

Just did my first real successful Reactor Hellion early pressure. It was pretty awesome. First I put down an engineering bay the Zerg's natural because I knew he was going for that first and wasn't going to do a 1 base attack. That delayed him a lot. Then I put out 4 hellions and I must have killed like 15 or more drones. Then I just got up to 3 and 4 base and he pushed me at a bad time for him. I cleaned his shit up and then pushed into his other bases and won. He was gold.

Tashi

Just lost in the first round of the playhem tourney. Faced a Platinum terran. It was a pretty close match and then I went ahead and melted as soon as he dropped in my base. Saw it coming but didn't send enough units to take care of it and then I pushed my whole army into his waiting siege tanks. Bam, all good and then done in about 20 seconds lol.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Just lost in the first round of the playhem tourney. Faced a Platinum terran. It was a pretty close match and then I went ahead and melted as soon as he dropped in my base. Saw it coming but didn't send enough units to take care of it and then I pushed my whole army into his waiting siege tanks. Bam, all good and then done in about 20 seconds lol.

Welp cant win them all lol

zargle

you'll get em next time, slugger.

Corran Horn

ughh. any plat Terrans in here wanna be my practice partner? I need a lot of work on my PvT :\

apollo9-laughing.gif

gaf and terran

Tashi

Lolz just faced a protoss who refused to get off Gateway units. He got trampled. Also, Marauders are amazing.

A question for Toss bums...What comes out of Cybernetics cores? Why would someone chrono boost it?

Corran Horn

Lolz just faced a protoss who refused to get off Gateway units. He got trampled. Also, Marauders are amazing.

A question for Toss bums...What comes out of Cybernetics cores? Why would someone chrono boost it?

Warpgate tech, Air upgrades, or hallucination

Tashi

Warpgate tech, Air upgrades, or hallucination

Ahh so that's what he was chrono boosting.

It was Antiga and I found a proxy pylon in my 3rd. He warped in units but didn't pressure with them. I was bunkered up pretty nicely. He went up to 3 gates but didn't put any real pressure on me. I took the economic advantage and never looked back.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Ahh so that's what he was chrono boosting.

It was Antiga and I found a proxy pylon in my 3rd. He warped in units but didn't pressure with them. I was bunkered up pretty nicely. He went up to 3 gates but didn't put any real pressure on me. I took the economic advantage and never looked back.

Real men 6 gate all in Terrans.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Holden

Do people still use hallucinated phoenixs to scout anymore? Or has that fallen out of style.

it was really good on 3 gate expo vs zerg but nobody does it anymore, so obs are just much faster.

and it really only scouted roachling allin which can be stoped without scouting it and greedy goldbase on zerg and people don't like that base including me so no maps use it anymore, only antiga left in the pool atm (even tournaments remove it).

Tashi

Ugh just lost to scrubby Zerg because of some serious early pressure and then mutas. Damn man. That guy sucked he was on 3 base for ever!!! Fuck. That may have been my gold game.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Ugh just lost to scrubby Zerg because of some serious early pressure and then mutas. Damn man. That guy sucked he was on 3 base for ever!!! Fuck. That may have been my gold game.

You can get promoted off of losses too.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
And because you said that, your promotion game will be a lost one.

Blizzard man... it hears us.

Top Bottom