• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

Snowman

EG.Curse not effecting Suppy so far

He also went from getting like 100-200 people watching his stream to like 2k lol

Meh, The EG curse doesn't affect laddering (HuK had top 2 GM spots on NA just before NASL and look what happened there :p)

Crazy that joining EG got him that much extra attention already though.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Yeah fix your damn comp Panda! I want to play with you soon! :3

I know you're waiting on me :_: .. I'll try and hurry it up!

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Yeah fix your damn comp Panda! I want to play with you soon! :3

I know you're waiting on me :_: .. I'll try and hurry it up!

my computer was never broken, holdens just being french about some sc2 crashes.

he gets like that since my record vs him recently is 7-1.

zlatko

Banned
Going on a second date with a girl who has not only played brood war, but plays SC2. She's a toss player. Deal breaker? ;)

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Wow!

That reminds me, I need to start hook myself up with Maya-kun again (the girl who loves me, plays BW and has Bisu as her biggest fan)

edit: Fuck it, I'm gonna marry that girl someday.
Going on a second date with a girl who has not only played brood war, but plays SC2. She's a toss player. Deal breaker? ;)
A toss player? To the depths of oblivion to her!

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
ultralisk/baneling bro, crush past her forcefields and explode some goo on her mineral lines.

just be sure to deny any expo's.

Yoshichan

Can anyone remind me, which recent TvZ game did some player go air terran (hid all the battlecruisers) on Metropolis? Can someone link?

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD

Corran took all the good sexual innuendos.

Be sure to show her your extended thermal lance.

Can anyone remind me, which recent TvZ game did some player go air terran (hid all the battlecruisers) on Metropolis? Can someone link?

I want to see this too.

So an update for anyone that cares...I need to post here more. Still not playing a lot of 1v1s but a friend and I are to the top of Platinum now in our 2v2s. I wish I had more time to play and really focus on 1's but when I see friends on one of us just goes "hey let's play".

Spl1nter

my computer was never broken, holdens just being french about some sc2 crashes.

he gets like that since my record vs him recently is 7-1.

Doesn't explain all the bad games you have been playing on steam. Civ5 panda, shame on you.

I would upload my pictures of corran now but I am at work, maybe later tonight. One thing I learned about corran in Norther Ontario, corran means point of land running into the sea in Gaelic.

edit: Oh ya, all the girls love my yamato cannon
Thats what I like to think, in reality it looks like I have my cloaking field on :(

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Doesn't explain all the bad games you have been playing on steam. Civ5 panda, shame on you.

Seriously, he should be playing Secret of the Magic Crystals with me. 100% cheevos or bust.

Yoshichan

you call yourself a marineking fan when you don't even sub to gsl?

you're missing 90% of his airtime!
i'm no fan of foxer

also, i don't support gsl

terrible place to watch low level sc2

Yoshichan

mlg is where its at

i pay $10 every month for that shit

they deserve it

Yoshichan

just saw desrow get wrecked by dragon

was a pretty low level game

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
so im playing secret of the magic crystals.

and i'm pretty sure i just gave my horse steroids to help it win a race.

speed was at 104/100.

Top Bottom