• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
so im playing secret of the magic crystals.

and i'm pretty sure i just gave my horse steroids to help it win a race.

speed was at 104/100.

Dont think of them as steroids, think of them as sonic rainboom pills.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
good night gaf

*kiss*

i love you pancakes, snowman, corran, spl1nter, d3vil, holden, zlatko and panda

i love you all

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
hmm. axslav is doing gateway expands.

looks like gate, nexus, zealot, core, zealot, forge, gate, cannon/sentry.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I'm about to just 3 rax my way into gold and then play normal shit after there. So annoying man.

I don't get how they enjoy doing cheeses like that.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I'm about to just 3 rax my way into gold and then play normal shit after there. So annoying man.

I don't get how they enjoy doing cheeses like that.

Nothing wrong with doing the same build over and over again. It helps build solid mechanics.

Tashi

Nothing wrong with doing the same build over and over again. It helps build solid mechanics.

I pretty much am doing the same build over and over. However, the build I'm doing is a 1 RAX FE. I do mix it up a little here and there. Reactor Hellion or 3rd CC real fast but that's about it.

I had a good build going against this guy too. I was up and running. I fucking scouted for pylons twice and found nothing too. It's just so frustrating because I know I'm gold level and can compete with Platinum but I'm stuck in silver because of dumb shit.

edit: Here's where he put it. The marine I scouted with didn't go that far. I should have seen some bullshit coming, I scanned and saw him putting up 2 cannons in his main.

Eihob.jpg

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
*getting ready to go to work*
suddenly i dimly hear:
'standing by'
'gogogo'

Dear Luna.... i think my roommate is playing starcraft.

and he's a terran.
*spits*

Pancakes

*getting ready to go to work*
suddenly i dimly hear:
'standing by'
'gogogo'

Dear Luna.... i think my roomamte is playing starcraft.

and he's a terran.
*spits*

You know what must be done.

Snowman

I pretty much am doing the same build over and over. However, the build I'm doing is a 1 RAX FE. I do mix it up a little here and there. Reactor Hellion or 3rd CC real fast but that's about it.

I had a good build going against this guy too. I was up and running. I fucking scouted for pylons twice and found nothing too. It's just so frustrating because I know I'm gold level and can compete with Platinum but I'm stuck in silver because of dumb shit.

edit: Here's where he put it. The marine I scouted with didn't go that far. I should have seen some bullshit coming, I scanned and saw him putting up 2 cannons in his main.

Honestly if you're 1 rax expanding and you scout that they still haven't expanded past a certain time, you should get ready for absolutely everything, save a couple scans, put a couple bunkers up, get a missile turret up maybe etc. do this x2 if you see cannons at the main aha

Tashi

Honestly if you're 1 rax expanding and you scout that they still haven't expanded past a certain time, you should get ready for absolutely everything, save a couple scans, put a couple bunkers up, get a missile turret up maybe etc. do this x2 if you see cannons at the main aha

Just lost like 5 games straight. I don't know why I'm playing so poorly.

I think I'm going to do a 3 cc build and be greedy all the time but play defense until my army is huge. Just macro macro macro.

Pancakes

Just lost like 5 games straight. I don't know why I'm playing so poorly.

I think I'm going to do a 3 cc build and be greedy all the time but play defense until my army is huge. Just macro macro macro.

#1 rule of SC2 and LoL. After 2 losses in a row, stop laddering.

Tashi

Ugh I might just do customs for a while, get much better and then cruise through to Gold. Corran we should start playing again, but you have to cheese me. That's the only way I'll learn lol

I'm sorry that, with the exception of MMA, their team is bland and somewhat boring and when you add the dull EG koreans to the mix, you get a bland sandwich with plain old vanilla icecream as a dessert.

Nice pick up for SlayerS, they needed a good protoss. I'm also glad Genius didn't leave to chase foreigner money. Staying in Korea makes the most sense.

Tashi

Let's say I'm playing Zerg and I see he's transitioned to Ultras. What should be my reaction to that? What's counters them? Marauders?

Tashi

Yep your on the right track! if you can somehow get them to fight you in a choke that is incredibly helpful too, since Ultras are so big.

K.

My problem against Zerg is that I like to go marines so I usually have a lot of reactors on the barracks. Gotta make it more even and keep a closer eye on what my opponent is going.

Also, I'm watching DeMuslim and my god he goes 1 RAX 3CC almost every game and once he holds the early aggression if there is any, he wins. It's pretty amazing. He barely scouts. I gotta start doing that. Just focus on my macro, build up a huge army and then go win. 1at right Hazard? lol :p

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Jesus, yesterday was just weird.

Yeah, MMA is bland but he wrecked everything during a period of time.

Mairu

In other SlayerS news, Clide joined KT Rolster as a Coach.

And what I can gather from the above is that all Koreans who don't act like MC are boring.

I guess what they say is true, everything is upside down in Australia.

you are from Australia right?

Yeah, best SC2 player in ausgaf
lol
. To me MMA only really stuck with the one same style which i think can get pretty bland no matter how good it is.

Speaking of upside down i actually think MVP is possibly the most interesting terran player (i know we really differ there).

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
funny how most BW fans don't even understand the game, and instead seem solely focused on being a fangirl or boy for some player or another. Then they listen to the Korean stream despite not knowing Korean.

Flash v Fantasy was so boring I won't watch any more
Chill brah. Flash vs Fantasy wasn't great. Jangbi vs Zero on the other hand is easily one of the top 3 series in recent BW.
Seriously so much amazing play in that set, just incredible to watch. The games are all like 95% recommended.
Jangbi vs Zero was fucking amazing, I highly suggest watching it. I didn't watch Flash v Fantasy but I'll watch Jangbi v Fantasy again and hope it's as awesome as last time.
Yeah having a rematch Grand Finals is going to be so fucking sick.
Just watched Jangbi vs Zero Ro4. (Watched Flash vs. Fantasy first)
The greatest achievement of mankind until July 28th Grand Finals.

BW is so good it's not even funny how bad SC2 is in comparison. Go fucking watch that that series right now, you have no fucking excuses. Fucking perfection.
Someone please do the Last OSL justice with a good thread, I'm not sure I'll be back in time to make it (No comp or stable internet for next 4 days). It really deserves the full treatment with the recent level of play and BW's legacy.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=350009

WANT ENGLISH CASTED?

SAYLE
CHOLERASC
NUKETHESTARS

Glorious Korean: http://www.youtube.com/results?sear...0.0.0.198.361.1j2.3.0...0.0...1ac.WLXS1FphhNQ
JvZ.jpg

(._.)

Banned
In other SlayerS news, Clide joined KT Rolster as a Coach.

And what I can gather from the above is that all Koreans who don't act like MC are boring.
if you don't have amazing charisma you're boring? great games aren't enough? prowrestling is the sport for you! (prowrestling is still a sport imo even if winning is staged)

Top Bottom