• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Niceeee

K5jPD.png

Mairu

if you don't have amazing charisma you're boring? great games aren't enough? prowrestling is the sport for you! (prowrestling is still a sport imo even if winning is staged)

Hey man I'm not the one who dislikes every Korean who isn't MC or MKP :p

I tipped MC to win this GSL (though it's more just been a running joke with my friend). Still it's great to see him back on top after so many people had completely written him off.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I tipped MC to win this GSL (though it's more just been a running joke with my friend). Still it's great to see him back on top after so many people had completely written him off.

On one hand, it's kinda weird how a champion can get completely knocked out of the GSL. But on the other hand, I loving seeing comback stories.

I thought the finals were gonna be tomorrow.

More excited for the team finals but I hope the code S finals will be good, lasers and all.

Mairu

If it was at 5AM for me I'd just try and sleep early, wake up early, and then watch some before having to go to work (well its a pvp so finishing in less than 3 hours is pretty likely) :(

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Main racing now :3 Gogo

Top Bottom