• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
It changed avatar again...

._.

No, I'm not getting Persona!

zlatko

Banned
It changed avatar again...

._.

No, I'm not getting Persona!

Rocking that Yosuke avatar to show my hype/love for Persona 4. It'll change again I'm sure when TTT2 comes and Halo 4 comes.

Why would you not get P4 arena?! :( Did you play through P4? You make me sad. ; ;

@Ultron87

Yeah I'm getting it for 360. I don't see why it wouldn't get patched. If it doesn't I'll survive since I mainly want it for the story :p

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
P4 Arena is a fighting game... :/

Yoshichan

Worst combo ever ._.

zlatko

Banned
Worst combo ever ._.

Cocaine is a helluva drug.

Fighting games are fun.

Persona is awesome.

Plus, the story takes place 2 years after P4 and supposedly takes 20 hours to complete. That alone is worth the price of admission for me to get more of the brilliant cast of characters P4 had interacting with each other again.

Why do you hate things that are incredible? :(

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
So Axslav beat EG.Suppy 3-0 in a showmatch last night.. Must make EG feel pretty silly.

Well I think they said he's an up and coming talent with lots of potential. I say give him more time.

How were the GSL Finals last night?

Snowman

Well I think they said he's an up and coming talent with lots of potential. I say give him more time.

Well axslav was on EG until they had contract disagreements or something and he left/got kicked out, so I just thought it was funny that their new guy got destroyed by him in a showmatch.

Tashi

Well axslav was on EG until they had contract disagreements or something and he left/got kicked out, so I just thought it was funny that their new guy got destroyed by him in a showmatch.

Ahh I see. Well then yes, that is funny lol

zlatko

Banned
I dunno, why aren't you getting a ps3 for p4 arena?

I have a PS3. It's the lack of an extra fight stick and that my buddies from RL/online gaming all get fighters for the 360.

I'd double dip and get a 2nd stick if I could, but broke single man life. Today's paycheck I have a profit margin of 1 dollar, no joke. After paying my car and rent, I am up a fucking dollar. FML.

Yoshichan

oppa gangnam styleeeee

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
hey man, where there's demand, there's a market.

I provide people with the good stuff so kids dont have to poison themselves with home cut shit.

And pancakes all around the US thank you for it.

Yoshichan

foxer looking at a bunch of girls...

T_T

dPVk2.jpg

Yoshichan

ABOUT TIME, MAN

AaU8t.jpg

Tashi

Can someone tell me something embarrassing about InControl that I can laugh at? He just basically shit on Halo on his twitter and I need something to laugh at :/

(._.)

Banned
Can someone tell me something embarrassing about InControl that I can laugh at? He just basically shit on Halo on his twitter and I need something to laugh at :/
it's honestly pretty easy to insult incontrol. you could mock him for being pretty average at a game he plays professionally. or mock him that he partakes in a game that will probably never rise above mediocrity as a spectator sport or be half of what broodwar was. really is easy to make fun of incontrol. he's just troll though he does this often for laughs on his twitter. he's made fun of every game that isn't SC.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Dota is bigger then LoL thow, YOUR SENTENCE MAKES NO SENSE.

LoL pro: For every hard mechanic in LoL, dota has 3

Bigger in terms of loud fanboys sure.

Because the quality of a game is always based on how difficult the learning curve is amirite? Stay casual.

Deadly

Bigger in terms of loud fanboys sure.

Because the quality of a game is always based on how difficult the learning curve is amirite? Stay casual.
Loud fanboys? Did you see some of them posts on the LoL forums? It's rather comedic really. Oh and Blacklight kinda sucks but that's just my opinion.

Incontrol's tweet was a pretty dick move. How that even sounds like a joke is beyond me.

Top Bottom