• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
So I just looked at a picture of idra on my comp and gf walks by and ask "Why are you looking at yourself?"

But it's the truuuuuuuuuuth!

Mairu

naniwa posted in his fan club thread about leaving quantic
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=208834&currentpage=295#5893
naniwa said:
guys guys, i appriciate all support but this was all my choice, i wasnt kicked or outed or forced to leave quantic its all my choice . i can explain it more fully in voice if i come on ome show like lo3 etc but please dont assume its because of me being difficult or such!, i am very sorry about my small outburst in TSL .. i was so dissapointed when i played at a pretty bad IT cafe straight after i lost WCS swe. clearly i need more builds in these tournaments so im not as predictable, my spirit to become the best is exactly the same as always. i have no intentions of quitting quantic simply didnt feel like home to me. people might not understand me but thats okay. I guess all im trying to say is that - im not quitting and i appriciate all the support i get from all u fans! there is no need to donate to me on some paypal. i m allright. i just want to find ways to repay your faith with good games in the future ! Im sure ill find a home soon where i can relax and play without as much pressure as before <3
Interesting that he just decided to leave, sounds like he doesn't have anything lined up. I wonder where he'll end up.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Leaving teams/companies/work/school is a common thing in Sweden.

Just another regular day.

Yoshichan

sweden fears commitment.
Actually, we talked about this today.

We came to an agreement that no one likes commitment. Like, they don't want to "feel forced to do something" or they'll risk not being able to "roam free".

edit: this includes work, relationships etc.

K-19

Banned
Actually, we talked about this today.

We came to an agreement that no one likes commitment. Like, they don't want to "feel forced to do something" or they'll risk not being able to "roam free".

edit: this includes work, relationships etc.

That so right.

xmShake

Neo Member
Oh man the new patch is too funny

In custom games the game has reverted to beta balance, with 60 build time barracks, 40 build time bunker, 60 flat damage siege tanks, 150/150 combat/stim cost, etc.

Oddly the queen change works still

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you

In custom games the game has reverted to beta balance, with 60 build time barracks, 40 build time bunker, 60 flat damage siege tanks, 150/150 combat/stim cost, etc.

Ya it's weird. Phoenix don't move and shoot at same time. Blizz Don goof

Spl1nter

Sounds like a game I can get behind.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
God...Battlenet is taking a dumb. Doing any type of search/looking around at stuff either just does nothing or kicks me off battle.net.

StayDead

Tanks doing 60dmg against everything ? yes please!

They used to do that in Broodwar and it was fine. Tanks are so awful unless you have 3-3 now. Not even worth building them against Toss. T_T

I've had a day or up and down games. All my builds for all 3 matchups revolve around 14CC now so I've had a plethroa of all ins thrown at me, some I defended, some I didn't but could have and some late games that went badly.

Lost all my TvPs again though. God I hate that matchup so much.

Holden

They used to do that in Broodwar and it was fine. Tanks are so awful unless you have 3-3 now. Not even worth building them against Toss. T_T

I've had a day or up and down games. All my builds for all 3 matchups revolve around 14CC now so I've had a plethroa of all ins thrown at me, some I defended, some I didn't but could have and some late games that went badly.

Lost all my TvPs again though. God I hate that matchup so much.

tanks have lower damage cause they don't over kill anymore...

StayDead

I won't complain. I still find use for them in TvT and TvZ since i mech. I just wish they were useful against Toss :p

I hate Bio since I don't have MKP/MMA/MVP style micro in TvP and it makes me bitter as I lose most of the time X_X

Zzoram

Some of the old balance changes they made could probably be reverted in the current state of the game and still be balanced.

StayDead

I think the trouble Terran has now is the fact in TvZ and TvP late game bio is viable if you have crazy micro like Taeja, if you don't, you can get killed really easily with barely any effort from the other team.

I think it's fine as it is as in the top level TvZ is being figured out from the T side again (fast 3 CCs, 14CC opening) and that's awesome. I just can't wait for HOTS to make Mech viable against Protoss. :p

EDIT: It's why I've switched to Mech in TvZ now (I always meched in TvT). I at my level (platinum, was diamond every other season took a break) find it far too difficult to deal with fungals and baneling splitting. Mech is a good strong army and it's all about positioning and defense (with hurass) which I'm so much better at.

Snowman

I think the trouble Terran has now is the fact in TvZ and TvP late game bio is viable if you have crazy micro like Taeja, if you don't, you can get killed really easily with barely any effort from the other team.

I think it's fine as it is as in the top level TvZ is being figured out from the T side again (fast 3 CCs, 14CC opening) and that's awesome. I just can't wait for HOTS to make Mech viable against Protoss. :p

I think you should try playing the other races :p

ghst

thanks for the laugh
kinda like the first 10 minutes of PvT.

Mairu

TEAM TAEJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Lki1A.gif

Can't wait for IM v Taeja live in SF, hope there's no more top/popular players other than Mvp that can't make it

StayDead

My PvT is my worst matchup so I just don't like it when people say it's easy at lower levels :p

To be honest, it's hard for both but whichever race you are you're going to say the other one is easier.

I've won TvP's where the other guy has controlled badly in the main battle and lost when I failed to control, it's like a coinflip which always seems to land the wrong way up for me.

If only I could split against storms!

Anyways. TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEJAAAAAAAAAAAAA! <3333

Top Bottom