• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
15-16 September, all right will do my best!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
That is fucking amazing if true. I remember asking this thread (well, it was like |OT2|) why Blizzard made it like that and you guys were like "Because terran is ez mode, they need to have some additional difficulty".

Who's laughing now

Huh

Say somethin hater

fanboi

Banned
That is fucking amazing if true. I remember asking this thread (well, it was like |OT2|) why Blizzard made it like that and you guys were like "Because terran is ez mode, they need to have some additional difficulty".

Who's laughing now

Huh

Say somethin hater

Protoss

Yoshichan

I can finally try 1.5 out and HOOOOOOOO SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT = first impressions.

This feels like HotS! My body isn't readyyyyyyyyy

Yoshichan

Initializing data........

5 minutes later

HotS indeed ._.

Yoshichan

So... what is so cool with 1.5?
Get your ass online and prepare to get mind-blown. The interface is slicker than ever, sharper shapes, contrast etc.

Yoshichan

Guys, where the heck did all my replays go?

Well... someone has a job to do...
YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH. I JUST GOT HOME.

Yoshichan

edit 3: Confirmed...
Whoever mentioned Cloud kingdom having some high-than-normal graphics on low settings was bang-on.

I'm getting like 30 FPS on low settings on it when I wouldn't drop below 50 before. (When I'm moving my units around).
I hope Blizzard takes the old settings back to its original state.

And what the heck is going on with the graphics :/? I have low on everything, yet it looks like medium/high settings or something... Look at the ground textures:

hSjcv.jpg

edit 2: Yeah, something is definitely wrong with the textures... anyone know how I can revert to the old graphics? Look at this shit:

Low graphics before 1.5, low graphics after 1.5:

26ab846e283a943bc06967acef15be6e.gif

Ty4on

edit 3: Confirmed...

I hope Blizzard takes the old settings back to its original state.

And what the heck is going on with the graphics :/? I have low on everything, yet it looks like medium/high settings or something... Look at the ground textures:

edit 2: Yeah, something is definitely wrong with the textures... anyone know how I can revert to the old graphics? Look at this shit:

Low graphics before 1.5, low graphics after 1.5:

26ab846e283a943bc06967acef15be6e.gif

Why did you have textures on low? Most GPUs have enough memory for high quality textures.

Is it because Idra plays on low with high textures?

Yoshichan

Is it because Idra plays on low with high textures?
Wait, what? Hahahaha!

I can't play on any other setting simply because every other setting looks like horse shit.

Vaporak

Terran has always been the least played race because it's so difficult even at low levels due to having the highest APM requirement. Pretty much for the entire life of the game, Korea is the only server that had a similar number of Terrans to other races. Korea is also pretty much the only place that produces good Terrans, only Thorzain and Kas are consistent outside Korea.

All the Terran nerfs have only made it even more difficult for the already struggling Terrans.

Ladder data from Season 1 doesn't bear this out btw.

Yoshichan

Yoshichan

Slowly but surely reaching hyperbole status with this new patch.

edit: At least the new protoss warpgate icon is much clearer. The qq'ers should know what's good for them and what's not good for them.

ksan

Jokes aside, Ksan, what is your ingame ID etc.

Or mail, realized I didn't have it in SC2!

ksaen#871, pming real id

edit: anyone knows if the starcraft 2 "optimization" works if you have both na and eu installed?
seems like it's not working past 0% for me :/

Mairu

I wonder what this weekends tournaments are going to do if all the custom maps are still broken

I hope they get everything fixed. The ASUS ROG tournament is The GD Studio's first big tournament and it'd suck for them to get fucked by Blizzard.

Yoshichan

I keep mashing enter when I want to log in, and that's resulting in a crash :lol Silly Blizzard.
do it! 3:
Yay! Done!

ksan

ok, so apparently waiting 20 mins was the obvious solution to my problems, even though there was no indicators that was pointing towards it working

Deadman

I hope they get everything fixed. The ASUS ROG tournament is The GD Studio's first big tournament and it'd suck for them to get fucked by Blizzard.

Yeah i hope so too. And for them its not even this weekend, the event starts tomorrow afternoon.

Yoshichan

Why do "pro players" always move medivacs with their whole army instead of having them in move-command? It makes kiting (with stim) a lot more efficient, and it's been bothering me for months now...
did you maek mareen?
Don't forget about me (Portal 2)!

Yoshichan

holy tag batman, when did you get that pancakes? what did you have before you got this one?

Yoshichan

been saying that for ages!

Top Bottom