• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Oh God, SC2 cycle all over again

fanboi

Banned
Zoe (ASUS host/interviewer) is so cute and looks like she'd be wild in bed

I think you are correct.

And a red head.

I think she is a puma, so I'm going to be her baby knight and show her my titan and when the nightend I'm going to taeja all over my face while huking in the bin.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Oh God, SC2 cycle all over again
No mlp talk

ES93c.jpg

Corran Horn

teevox.com updated again I guess.

Hi everyone,
It's been a while! The hallmark of Teevox had been instantaneous browsing of streams available. This version was focused on performance and control.
  • PiP selection in controlbar. This is a brand new feature that is a hybrid of earlier Teevox controlbar schemes. It lets you keep track of all your screens while loading any active streams into its open slots. This allows for very tight control of your PiP's.
  • The backend flash player has been trimmed down considerably with a lower memory footprint. This should allow much smoother video playback.
  • Fullscreen keyboard controls now allow you to rapidly flip between PiP screens. Now you can micro while you watch micro.
  • Dual screen / alternate PiP arrangements. You can now do side by side / vertical top bottom arrangements for two screens.
  • Integrated bottom bar player control. The control bar provides a consistent interface between regular and fullscreen mode with less space occupied.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Watching Idra vs TaeJa. Its funny to just watch Idras expressions during the game.

IIRC isn't the game broken right for Zerg players? With the whole larvae blocking hatcheries. I imagine he's more on tilt now than ever before.

Corran Horn

IIRC isn't the game broken right for Zerg players? With the whole larvae blocking hatcheries. I imagine he's more on tilt now than ever before.

Alot of things are broken right now. Temp fix is to build shit from larva then cancel it right after but that is still shitty.

So uh just logged in to play some AI opponents for the first time in a while. Always played em on Very hard because honestly it wasn't that hard. But......

Logged in to play today and first game got owned. Did they upgrade AI? Got Banshee rushed followed by a big back door marauder pushed. Beyond that even the minute to minute behavior felt way different.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
So uh just logged in to play some AI opponents for the first time in a while. Always played em on Very hard because honestly it wasn't that hard. But......

Logged in to play today and first game got owned. Did they upgrade AI? Got Banshee rushed followed by a big back door marauder pushed. Beyond that even the minute to minute behavior felt way different.
Sometimes they do random ass shit, this is one of those times. Most of the time, zerg will just roach rush > get hydras. Terran will get marines, siegetanks without tech. Protoss will get tier1 + maybe an immortal.

I've seen zerg AI go 8pool though. That fucked me up badly since I was trying out CC-first and didn't expect a fast rush from the CPU :lol

Corran Horn

http://sea.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/391829181#1

Hi all,

We wanted to give you a quick update on our progress with patch 1.5.0 and a few of the fixes that you can expect within the next 24 hours.

You will see fixes applied to the following:

- Zerg larvae will no longer block the construction of new buildings.
- Splash damage will once again apply to units on varying cliff levels.
- The mode selector in Leagues and Ladders will no longer show duplicate entries for 3v3 and 4v4.
Also, in the very near future we are planning a reactive patch for many of the top issues that have surfaced including (but not limited to)

- The client crashing when loading the Friends tab in Leagues and Ladders.
- Some profiles not displaying a players’ ladder data in certain situations.

The team is working as fast as it can to correct these issues and many more. Thank you for your patience!

Also TL's Rich made a region changer that works for 1.5
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=357837

Yoshichan

He was just restarting his computer for xplit etc :p

Yoshichan

I missed it :( Now I have to listen to it manually.

Yoshichan

After that PvZ game where the roaches just traversed into your natural, I slept in-front of my computer :lol I woke up like 45 minutes later, my neck was hurting like mad!

It was fun, but the lag was ridiculous. Extremely close to unwatchable.

Artosis Tour Of My Home Office

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHb9uxGi4VQ&feature=g-u-u

when I watch the VOD's it was perfectly fine. Do you have problems watching 720p streams?

Yoshichan

when I watch the VOD's it was perfectly fine. Do you have problems watching 720p streams?
Nope, 720p/1080p is usually perfectly fine! The thing is, I didn't even have the option to change the resolution in your stream. Hmm...

Top Bottom