• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

Mairu

I'm ready for IPL TAC3 Finals :D

AzafrjPCYAATWXb.jpg

I'm in the area so I could show up for this, but I remember looking at ticket prices and thinking it was pretty expensive for just going to one SC2 bo7.

:(

I agree that it sucks that it's only one but I'm not that annoyed about the price. It could be really short, or if it goes to the full 7 game series it could end up quite a long time. With the 25% off code it's only like $18-19? That's about the same price as an IMAX movie in the city :p

I mean, if I had the opportunity to go to a GSL/GSTL finals I would absolutely do it, and this is the closest we'll ever get in SF. Maybe if a bunch of people buy tickets and click the "sc2 only" on the survey after purchasing they'll have more live SC2 events in SF :/

Mairu

I have a TLpro shirt but I actually really don't like it. Those shirts are way too big (in terms of length) and the material is uncomfortable. I wore it at Blizzcon 2011 and it wasn't the most comfortable experience. Oddly enough, the normal TL shirt is fine. I also bought a few NeoGAF shirts a month or two ago but I think it'd be sweet to go with the IM jersey+TL hoodie :D

Vaporak

anybody staying up with me to watch the OSL finals?

I am. I watched the finals between Jangbi and Fantasy last time and it was amazing, so I've got high hopes for this one to. If you've got the time I'd suggest watching the Jangbi vs Zero semi-finals, it was similarly amazing.

(._.)

Banned
I am. I watched the finals between Jangbi and Fantasy last time and it was amazing, so I've got high hopes for this one to. If you've got the time I'd suggest watching the Jangbi vs Zero semi-finals, it was similarly amazing.

I watched it live iirc on sayle's stream :p

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Whilst the overall tournament is NASL levels of bad (why do they have to be so long ?!?!!?) the finals itself looks to be awesome.

Still i hope one day both the IPL and NASL will realise that more isn't always better.
it's weird that ipl doesn't host more lans. MLG is huge because of their events. IPL is mostly just watching doa/cats in their studio casting.

it's weird that ipl doesn't host more lans. MLG is huge because of their events. IPL is mostly just watching doa/cats in their studio casting.

When they first coming onto the scene i was expecting them to go more for the MLG route than the NASL route but so far that hasn't proven to be true. It's a shame because the LAN events they have held are fantastic (i enjoyed them more than MLG even).

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
When they first coming onto the scene i was expecting them to go more for the MLG route than the NASL route but so far that hasn't proven to be true. It's a shame because the LAN events they have held are fantastic (i enjoyed them more than MLG even).

Yep. I wish NA had more LAN events in general on the large scale. Its basically MLG and not much else. IPL 1 or 2 times a year and NASL about the same. While Euro land has all the cool LAN parties :(

Win a PvP with mass carriers, get raged on and told VR's beat them easy. It's amazing how little protoss players know about stargates in PvP, even when scouted no one knows what to actually build to face stargate units. I know it's a gimmick but until protoss players learn how to play properly i'm gonna keep winning with it.

HYPE!!!!!!!!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Well guys, I'm safe. Damn, that feels good.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
congrats on being safe, now get into the OSL thread. Shit's awesome.
Thanks a lot man, I was really worried yesterday.

I'm already in the OSL-thread!

K-19

Banned
At first I hated MC a lot because I found him so arrogant, but now ... he is really a badass funny little guy.

EDIT: Moon looks like a skeleton :s I've never noticed that.

Yoshichan

At first I hated MC a lot because I found him so arrogant, but now ... he is really a badass funny little guy.
Who is this "MC" and why should I care about him?

XVal5.png

K-19

Banned
MC get the pĥenix at time to punish the cloak banshee, he could have won this game easly and instead of that is a probe slaughter.

syllogism

Why would anyone cheer for Taeja over MC? Taeja is so far a pretty bland character, is it because he is Terran or because he is on liquid?

Top Bottom