• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Im not featured haha, But yeah maybe I should lower my bitrate or something.
You have to be featured to change resolution ._.? That sucks...

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Oh look, another 1.5 glitch...

iSIkyYxfhWbRl.jpg

908 career games? Most played mode 2v2? Most played race Zerg?

What the fuck is going on here :lol I had at least 1800 career games, I haven't played 2v2 since season 4 or something, and my most played race as zerg? HAH!

V_Arnold

It is not a glitch, Yoshi, it is your true self finally coming to the surface. :D
Keep mashing that stim hotkey like it actually does something. It does not.

Yoshichan

It is not a glitch, Yoshi, it is your true self finally coming to the surface. :D
Keep mashing that stim hotkey like it actually does something. It does not.
I hate you.

V_Arnold

Because if you reinstall it and realize that you did not practice this game in half a year, and would need anything between 60-100 hours to get back to, what exactly? Plat/Diamond/Low masters level? Bah! :D That is at least ONE good rare in Diablo 3!

Yoshichan

One good rare in D3? What is this sorcery?! Last time I checked, the average amount of hours for one good rare was 200 hours... that's enough to become master as protoss or zerg ;)

V_Arnold

One good rare in D3? What is this sorcery?! Last time I checked, the average amount of hours for one good rare was 200 hours... that's enough to become master as protoss or zerg ;)

Maybe as a terran! :D Do 3-4-5rax+SCV allins still exist? Of course I know the answer, they DO!

Yoshichan

Maybe as a terran! :D Do 3-4-5rax+SCV allins still exist? Of course I know the answer, they DO!
No, they don't :/ I wouldn't even call it a build nowadays. It's horrible against all match-ups.

FoxSpirit

Watching streams aqnd having played so much else lately, I feel like SC-II is faaaar too timingpush-prone in certain matchups and maps.
React perfectly or have this timing push insta-kill you.

Hmmmm, maybe I should simply roach rush into diamond for fun.

Yoshichan

there was no lag, yoshi's experiencing twitch European server syndrome
:/ We'll see... next time he streams, I'll ask other people to join.

I uninstalled D3 last week lol. Got the Path of Exile beta, not bad; combat control needs work but the loot is solid, as is the difficulty

Yoshichan

I uninstalled D3 last week lol. Got the Path of Exile beta, not bad; combat control needs work but the loot is solid, as is the difficulty
Hey, if you uninstalled it last week, you had like two months with the game! PoE seems interesting, we'll see if I get time to play it eventually.

Hey, if you uninstalled it last week, you had like two months with the game! PoE seems interesting, we'll see if I get time to play it eventually.

I hadn't played it in a month! Hence me deciding to uninstall with no reservations

maybe a patch will fix the game. If not, oh well

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
2GD: People will eventually get bored of me, So I'm going to make as much money as possible before I get out of the industry, Thank you for the advice Day9.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
That EG effect. Lulzzzz

Also DoA leaving IPL to join OGN? Damn.

Also 6 Koreans in R8. Might actually be entertaining to watch! :D

That EG effect. Lulzzzz

Also DoA leaving IPL to join OGN? Damn.

Ouch, jumping ship after less than a year. Link? don't see it on TL

I'm surprised at how boring IPL has been since their first big (live) tournament. I thought they had a lot of potential and their production values were the best outside of GSL. But since then I just haven't...cared

zargle

Ouch, jumping ship after less than a year. Link? don't see it on TL

I'm surprised at how boring IPL has been since their first big (live) tournament. I thought they had a lot of potential and their production values were the best outside of GSL. But since then I just haven't...cared

I think that has to do with how they dilute their product. Their channel is always running some rebroadcast of the team league or some other thing. There is something to be said for always having something running, but it sure doesnt make you exciting or must watch.

I guess Doa just misses Korea and sees a good opportunity to help OGN build something new with official foreign centered casts. Plus, he can become bigger by being one of their faces than what he could become with the ceiling IPL has.

Edit: Of course, Moletrap could ruin all of that. Did someone say he had gotten better with LoL casts?

kpeezy

Banned
Doa is my least favorite caster, maybe I'll actually turn on the audio for IPL streams again (been a very long time haha). The analysis by Catz and Doa is so off and they seem to miss so much of the game, I prefer to just watch without them.

I would love to see Painuser back.

zargle

I love that SortOf researches neural and tries to use it often. Something different, always nice to see.

Edit: ohhhh shit, InControl throwing bombs at Tasteless.

Mairu

They fixed the schedule for IPL Face Off In SF

Doors open to the venue on Saturday, August 11th at 9:00 am. We will be starting on Saturday with the StarCraft 2 Team Arena Challenge 3 finals on stage with games beginning at 9:30 am. We recommend you arive early to secure your seats.

We project the StarCraft 2 matches will end around 3:00 pm, at which point we will switch the stage over to League of Legends. However, the switch will occur whenever the StarCraft 2 matches end, so please arrive early to make sure you catch all of the on stage action! Games will run until approximately 10:00 pm on Saturday night.

yay! won't have to watch any lol

Deadman

I wondered why he was going back to korea because he said he went back to america because of his wife. Seems they are divorcing, thats a shame.

Corran Horn

Doors open to the venue on Saturday, August 11th at 9:00 am. We will be starting on Saturday with the StarCraft 2 Team Arena Challenge 3 finals on stage with games beginning at 9:30 am. We recommend you arive early to secure your seats.

We project the StarCraft 2 matches will end around 3:00 pm, at which point we will switch the stage over to League of Legends. However, the switch will occur whenever the StarCraft 2 matches end, so please arrive early to make sure you catch all of the on stage action! Games will run until approximately 10:00 pm on Saturday night.

Jesus -.- 9am? So I need to leave around 6 or so probably lol

Yoshichan

If I don't post anything tomorrow, it means I'm in jail.

Letting SC2GAF know this.

Yoshichan

It really is unbelievable that you can't just go to the cinema without problems nowadays.

Corran Horn

I'm not sure myself how early I should get there. IM+TL... should be pretty packed?

I dunno. I have a feeling it wont be that full. Being 9am for SC2 in an area where everyone will need to commute, everyone will be asleep. But who knows I could be wrong.

Have they said anything about any signings from players? I think Im gonna bring my TL shirt and try to get people to sign it.

Mairu

I dunno. I have a feeling it wont be that full. Being 9am for SC2 in an area where everyone will need to commute, everyone will be asleep. But who knows I could be wrong.

Have they said anything about any signings from players? I think Im gonna bring my TL shirt and try to get people to sign it.

Might be able to get signings with one of the VIP tickets, but I'm not sure. The whole weekend deal is much more LoL so I don't know if any sc2-exclusive people who are going would have bothered with the VIP tickets

tweet @ignproleague & maybe they'll respond

Vaporak

I'm in the area so I could show up for this, but I remember looking at ticket prices and thinking it was pretty expensive for just going to one SC2 bo7.

If I don't post anything tomorrow, it means I'm in jail.

Letting SC2GAF know this.

:(

Yoshichan

Just silly people in the cinemas. Can't say too much right now for safety purposes.

Top Bottom