• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
i wanted a mod to change my tag back to member.

now im glad i didnt!

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
oh man, JP just tweeted that he's recording real talk with naniwa right now

can't wait

eMC69.gif

zargle

So what are the chances that this patch will eff up my sc2? If all I do is ladder? Will my phoenixes work? I love my phoenixes.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Okay, fuck the new fog of war. What the fuck were they thinking?

Yoshichan

eh? Can't play right now, but last night I didn't notice anything. What is it
Feels like I'm fucking playing Brood War. If I wanted to play that game, I'd do it. I want to play SC2. Holdens pictures:

0KvrL.jpg

FGPKi.jpg

Worst is when you send units through the fog, you can literally feel how you're "surrounded" by darkness and the light is like a frikkin flashlight to your eyes. It's so irritating. That + the new "low"-graphics (which really is medium/high-graphics) is killing my eyes.

Like, Blizzard. How much can you fuck this up? Just give us the new menus, stop playing around with shit that isn't necessary.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
the fog changes are great.

the half fog areas were stupid, you could never tell exactly where vision ended.

Yoshichan

Sigh, I dunno man... I'm claustrophobic and this shit's making me uncomfortable.

Ashhong

Feels like I'm fucking playing Brood War. If I wanted to play that game, I'd do it. I want to play SC2. Holdens pictures:

http://i.imgur.com/0KvrL.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/FGPKi.jpg

Worst is when you send units through the fog, you can literally feel how you're "surrounded" by darkness and the light is like a frikkin flashlight to your eyes. It's so irritating. That + the new "low"-graphics (which really is medium/high-graphics) is killing my eyes.

Like, Blizzard. How much can you fuck this up? Just give us the new menus, stop playing around with shit that isn't necessary.

That's kind of the point of fog of war though. And isn't the graphics change because they optimized the game better so that lower end systems can run it better? So now even the people with crap systems can enjoy better textures? Sounds like a good thing to me. Blizzard just cant catch a break.

Yoshichan

That's kind of the point of fog of war though. And isn't the graphics change because they optimized the game better so that lower end systems can run it better? So now even the people with crap systems can enjoy better textures? Sounds like a good thing to me. Blizzard just cant catch a break.
You don't fuck around with something as huge as the textures for this game. At least make it an option to switch back to its original state. Like, call it "Ultra Low" or something... also, people are saying that their framerate has been drastically lowered in late-game battles so that's a big fuck-up as-well.
Is the fog of war like it was in the Heart of the Swarm battle report?
No, it's darker now.

derwalde

since patch 1.5 i cant log in in sc2 and d3. battle.net asks for an authenticator, but i never had one in the first place. well done blizzard, well done.

So, what will happen if tomorrow at Assembly they play some games and suddenly BAM 1 supply/2 armor roachs come strolling in your base ?

Maybe we'll see the old sentery as well, you know, the one that can actually fight and win against mutas.

syllogism

One team executive told GameSpot Quantic had attempted to sell NaNiwa for the last 4-5 months. As of this publication, teams Complexity, Team Liquid, Fnatic, SK Gaming, Mousesports, and FXOpen are not bidding. Sources have one of NaNiwa’s former teams, Dignitas, as the most likely candidate, as NaNiwa still has a good relationship with Dignitas Owner Michael O’Dell. Evil Geniuses were looking to make a move themselves prior to his release, but did not come to terms with Quantic. They are said to be completely out of the running now.
So many options open for him

You can make things work with a douche, you can't however, do that with someone who lacks basic human social interaction.

Pretty much. He seems incapable or unwilling to doing basic shit most adults do in order to get by/be a professional.

While he deserves credit for wanting to be the best player he can be, pissing off your team and blowing off sponsors won't get you anywhere.

J2d

Is there something wrong with sc on the euro server now because I get this message that it can't connect to battle.net in a way that almost gives me a seizure, mac owner here btw.

StayDead

8 Games i've played in a row and I've been cheesed. I've not seen any cheese for weeks. Why is everyone cheesing now I'm getting closer to diamond again? Damnit! :(

Top Bottom