• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

The only time I don't cheer for MC is when he's playing against a zerg. He's the best personality in SC2.

I wonder why GOM doesn't use certain players to basically sell the game to the Korean masses. Guys like MKP and MC seem perfect for that

Mairu

wooooooooo #summeroftaeja

I predicted Taeja-MC 4-1 on that FB thing, maybe I'll win something lol
probably not since there's probably a ton of other comments with the same prediction

Striek

Taeja played like a beast the whole tourney. I like how Apollo said hes singlehandedly stopping terran buffs haha.

Antiga shipyard is so old and imba though. When is it going bye-bye?

Mairu

Taeja played like a beast the whole tourney. I like how Apollo said hes singlehandedly stopping terran buffs haha.

Antiga shipyard is so old and imba though. When is it going bye-bye?

I agree but at least it's not like MLG. I can't believe they're still using Shakuras Plateau and Tal'darim Altar

Congrats to Teaja, really well played all weekend.

I do wish commentates and "personalities" would stop using the "Best player in the world" title so loosely these days, the term lost all its meaning now a days since you can pretty much label a new guy BESTEST PLAYER EVAAAR every weekend with how many events you have now.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me

I do wish commentates and "personalities" would stop using the "Best player in the world" title so loosely these days, the term lost all its meaning now a days since you can pretty much label a new guy BESTEST PLAYER EVAAAR every weekend with how many events you have now.

in Taeja's case its not so bad because he's been running trains in team leugues too, but yeah ever since mkp won a small invitational everyones the best for winning anything.

Mairu

in Taeja's case its not so bad because he's been running trains in team leugues too, but yeah ever since mkp won a small invitational everyones the best for winning anything.

Agreed.

I was too tired to watch but I see that Sayle's stream got shut down for OSL last night. Guess we won't have an alternative if we end up with Moletrap+Doa casting :(

I would say that MKP's run during that "he da best" time was even more impressive than Teaja's now but that didn't stop it from being really annoying, especially when talking about a guy who hadn't seen a GSL top 8 in over a year.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Carriers got a bufffff, dont need to face the unit to launch the interceptors anymore
:lol Finally, carriers will be viable!

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
PZ2qK.gif

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Hmm, when did they fix the APM-thing? 1.5?

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
TSL4 starts again
http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/TeamLiquidTV

ST_Hack < Metropolis > mouzCC.MaNa
ST_Hack < Entombed Valley > mouzCC.MaNa
ST_Hack < Ohana > mouzCC.MaNa
ST_Hack < Daybreak > mouzCC.MaNa
ST_Hack < Metropolis > mouzCC.MaNa

CreatorPrime < Entombed Valley > d.SeleCT
CreatorPrime < Daybreak > d.SeleCT
CreatorPrime < Cloud Kingdom > d.SeleCT
CreatorPrime < Ohana > d.SeleCT
CreatorPrime < Entombed Valley > d.SeleCT

ESC.Daisy < Metropolis > LG-IM_First
ESC.Daisy < Antiga Shipyard > LG-IM_First
ESC.Daisy < Ohana > LG-IM_First
ESC.Daisy < Cloud Kingdom > LG-IM_First
ESC.Daisy < Entombed Valley > LG-IM_First

Quantic.SaSe < Cloud Kingdom > SlayerSCoCa
Quantic.SaSe < Metropolis > SlayerSCoCa
Quantic.SaSe < Entombed Valley > SlayerSCoCa
Quantic.SaSe < Ohana > SlayerSCoCa
Quantic.SaSe < Cloud Kingdom > SlayerSCoCa

Yoshichan

Haterrrrrrrrrrrrr

Wedge7

Anyone who just watched that last game cant deny that Day9, love him or hate him, is definitely not quite the knowledgeable caster he once was. The amount of incorrect calls and bizarre reads that he made was pretty terrible.

syllogism

Day9 is awful now, like I can probably name 10 casters I would rather listen to than him

Day9 is the color commentator, djwheat the analyst

Yoshichan

She literally has the prettiest face of a woman I've ever seen.

Ashhong

Wait, the Day9 wankfest is over? I was never impressed by him and his personality/voice annoyed me but everyone was always in love with him. Glad to see you have moved on

Korea girl in the crowd looks like Taeyeon from SNSD because of the eyes.

Ashhong

See Panda I wasn't the only one who thought so >.>, Google reveals that's the Girls Generation singer I was thinking of.

Panda was either saying they look alike because they're both Korean, or because Korean girls love plastic surgery and end up looking alike. Either way, RACIST RACIST RACIST!

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Panda was either saying they look alike because they're both Korean, or because Korean girls love plastic surgery and end up looking alike. Either way, RACIST RACIST RACIST!

actually i was saying that vaporak thought all koreans looked the same.

the joke goes like this:

1 X looks like a kpop person
2 wanna know why?
1 oh, its actually her?
2 no, you're a racist.

Yoshichan

We hate Day9 now? I still think he's a good fella, granted I haven't watched a daily in a year probably lol.
GAF upgraded from gold league to platinum, so Day9 isn't needed anymore.

Top Bottom