• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

Holden

epMKT.jpg

dont break it this time...

Q8D3vil

so jinro to finally stop abusing liquid, good for him and them.
edit:its funny that he is retiring before tyler lololol

StayDead

Sad to see Jinro retiring, but I always felt disappointed that Jinro could never get back to his skill level very early on. He was a great player and he always made me happy when he won, but when he started losing it was really sad as every time you could just see it was eating him up inside. T_T

zlatko

Banned
I hope he updates the sc2 community on how he is doing in poker, that would be interesting

Broke in a week, and in debt to big time loan sharks.

Thus will restart his fuel to win those esports dollas to play them off, but it'll end with them breaking his fingers so he can never macro and micro again. :p

G'luck to Jinro. When he was winning 2 years ago on GSL it was fun to watch, but everything after has been some of the saddest shit in e-sports. He had to have just lost his passion along the way, because it doesn't make sense that he couldn't get in some kick ass practice being in Korea to fine tune his play.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Seriously, if he lost passion to the game then he should've just started playing protoss or zerg ._. I call bullshit. He's scared because he knew he wasn't catching up with everyone one the practice-department.

edit: Wow, that reminded me... remember my "hate-passion" against Jinro back in the days? Good times.

V_Arnold

Seriously, if he lost passion to the game then he should've just started playing protoss or zerg ._. I call bullshit. He's scared because he knew he wasn't catching up with everyone one the practice-department.

edit: Wow, that reminded me... remember my "hate-passion" against Jinro back in the days? Good times.

Are you serious? You cant be serious o_O

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Are you serious? You cant be serious o_O
I'm serious. Who doesn't like an increase in win percentage?

edit: Btw don't give me that "You can only dedicate yourself to one race-bullshit". That was only in BW.

Yoshichan

That's amazing art...

Who won those games?

Yoshichan

Could've guessed that

Hey guys,

I'm gonna be streaming again starting at 1pm est, with commentary. I'm going to stream for at least 4 hours, but I'm aiming for 8.

I would appreciate it if you guys came and hung out :)

http://www.twitch.tv/escapingjail

For anyone who doesn't already know me here, I'm a high masters Protoss on ladder. Im about half a step away from Grandmaster and I play GM's from time to time.

Yoshichan

You should still mention that you're master in KR. Don't let Panda drag you down.

edit: Also, fuck this weather.

Yoshichan

If that's Final Fantasy artwork then it's the best artwork in a FF-game :lol

fanboi

Banned
Hey guys,

I'm gonna be streaming again starting at 1pm est, with commentary. I'm going to stream for at least 4 hours, but I'm aiming for 8.

I would appreciate it if you guys came and hung out :)

http://www.twitch.tv/escapingjail

For anyone who doesn't already know me here, I'm a high masters Protoss on ladder. Im about half a step away from Grandmaster and I play GM's from time to time.

Hmm.. your stream freeze lags all the time for me. :|

Top Bottom