• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Yup, Europe.

edit: Profit, what the heck :D Didn't see you here! Can't recognize you without your old avatar :3

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Hmmm getting FF7 PC for free now since they messed up and released it before it was ready lol.

I should ladder today :/

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
lol fuck this game. ragequitting to bed..good night

Deadman

Idra on jinro retiring "yeah i feel the same, but $$$$$$" (paraphrased)

Idra + Incontrol: Everyone was lying about why naniwa left quantic, including naniwa on his real talk. Of course they dont say the "real" reason

Corran Horn

Team Rosters for IPL TAC this weekend.

Team Liquid
HayprO
HerO
Sheth
Zenio
TaeJa
Ret
TLO

LG-Incredible Miracle
Nestea
Seed
Losira
Happy
First
YongHwa
YoDa

StayDead

I think Liquid could actually win with that lineup from IM.

In other news I just played this game.

W29uh.jpg

Corran Horn

Going to have to check that out. Kind of a dick move to stir trouble when things were pretty much settled. Either spill or stfu.

His post on reddit
lots of funny comments here :) We were discussing Naniwa getting his own sponsor/leaving quantic. I discussed how it was interesting that the PR that was released which was 100% "Everything is wonderful and we are all ok!" was bought with no question by the community. I went on to say this was especially odd when for me as an EG member we experienced the exact opposite from the community with Puma... was speculating where the community buys an answer and where they don't.

Still pretty dickish though.

Sliver

It's too bad Incontrol is such a smarmy douche most of the time. His skills as a host are fantastic, and him with 2GD is hilarious.

I need a new mouse. My deathadder is doing the old single-double click bullshit. Second time this has happened with a Razer product, so I'd like to avoid them for my next mouse. Suggest away!

Aaron

I don't really remember when Puma joined EG but wasn't TSL not happy about or something? I remember the Coach had alot to say
He was poached due to his NASL victory, and this was well before other koreans started going over to foreign teams. Of course there would be shit talk about it. Naniwa is an entirely different situation. Incontrol is just being a dick as usual.

Logitech MX518 is all you need.

Blah. If there's anything I hate, it's the design of that mouse. I gave Panda my MX mouse because of that.

Edit: Just so I don't sound like a snobby nerd, I have smaller hands and a lot of those mice aren't comfortable. The contour in the middle of the razer mice are perfect for me.

(._.)

Banned
some retard on ladder tried to do that old terran trick where they build a super quick CC and float to troll their opponent into leaving ~_~

i saw it at the corner of the screen floating when his dumbass just finished getting it off the ground and making his SCVs look like they weren't working ~_~

he did it on shakuras + I'm not in bronze ~_~

Holden

I need a new mouse. My deathadder is doing the old single-double click bullshit. Second time this has happened with a Razer product, so I'd like to avoid them for my next mouse. Suggest away!

something that cost 20$ like a microsoft optical mouse

Ashhong

Blah. If there's anything I hate, it's the design of that mouse. I gave Panda my MX mouse because of that.

Edit: Just so I don't sound like a snobby nerd, I have smaller hands and a lot of those mice aren't comfortable. The contour in the middle of the razer mice are perfect for me.

:O I have pretty small hands, and goddamn I love this mouse. If those mice break pretty often for you I would buy it from Amazon and then complain to them when it breaks. They're pretty good about exchanges.

fanboi

Banned
:O I have pretty small hands, and goddamn I love this mouse. If those mice break pretty often for you I would buy it from Amazon and then complain to them when it breaks. They're pretty good about exchanges.

You know what they say about small hands...

Yoshichan

I was just testing out how a ps1 emulator would work on my pc. Debating on just waiting on pc version or not.
Wait for the PC-version :3

Yoshichan

That looks awesome!

Yoshichan

sc2

the most balanced game of all time

fuck, i am so sick... sc2gaf help me ._.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
thought you ment for all.

But that difference is in the category +- a couple of % that isnt about balance.

+/- 1% is what passes for drama these days.

hell, the fact that we've gotten to the point of counting fractions of a percent is the best proof for balance sc2 ever had.

fanboi

Banned
+/- 1% is what passes for drama these days.

hell, the fact that we've gotten to the point of counting fractions of a percent is the best proof for balance sc2 ever had.

Yeah... but soon HOTS comes and Terran will be +10% again.

So dont worry!

Yoshichan

how the hell can white > black in chess?

edit: Oh. First move ._.

Top Bottom