• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
DON'T "NOOOOOOOOO" ME, PANCAKES. I'm so fucking burnt out on Wings of Liberty atm... and DotA2 looks so fresh

But its your first MOBA right? The rage, you are not ready for the rage!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Yeah... I played LoL for like 2 hours ._. but I never raged in that! I don't think I'll rage in DotA2 :3

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Yeah... I played LoL for like 2 hours ._. but I never raged in that! I don't think I'll rage in DotA2 :3

Wait until you start learning the meta of the game and begin to see the mistakes of your teammates. I rarely get mad at games but MOBA games can put me over the edge.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Says the dirty LoL player. Go back to your EZPZ game.

Yoshi if you snag an invite or buy one, my friends and I will always be down to play and noob it up with you.
Thanks man, I really appreciate it.

Yeah I'm definitely taking 2-3 days break from SC2. Literally every match is making me rage so much, even the ones I'm winning. Like I'm just feeling bad today.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Wait until you start learning the meta of the game and begin to see the mistakes of your teammates. I rarely get mad at games but MOBA games can put me over the edge.

I like to stand back and protect the merchant from dying. HASNT DIED yeT ON MY WATCH

Pancakes

I like to stand back and protect the merchant from dying. HASNT DIED yeT ON MY WATCH

You're a true American hero sir.

Says the dirty LoL player. Go back to your EZPZ game.

Yoshi if you snag an invite or buy one, my friends and I will always be down to play and noob it up with you.

Actually haven't played in about 2 weeks. Gotta finish up dat steam backlog.

Corran Horn

You're a true American hero sir.

BL1YP.png

yo joe

Yoshichan

Kinda regretting getting the korean WCS pass. Gom taking Blizzards product and charging for it was ridiculous, but I haven't even watched a single stream or even a vod yet and I find it really hard to care about the entire thing.

Any vod recommendations of good matches since... day 1 ?

Corran Horn

Kinda regretting getting the korean WCS pass. Gom taking Blizzards product and charging for it was ridiculous, but I haven't even watched a single stream or even a vod yet and I find it really hard to care about the entire thing.

Any vod recommendations of good matches since... day 1 ?

You know vods are free a week after? :/

I have year GSL pass so its free to me. Plus Twitch hosts 480p Stream. So I dont see it any worse than what MLG did to WCS NA

Pancakes

I still haven't watched the last GSL finals. I think I'm done watching GOM.TV until they start airing HoTS matches.

You know vods are free a week after? :/

I have year GSL pass so its free to me. Plus Twitch hosts 480p Stream. So I dont see it any worse than what MLG did to WCS NA

$15 down the drain.

Yeah, I realize not everyone can be as great as dreamhack, it reinforces the now well known fact EU>KR>NA.

Corran Horn

i could have maxed on 200/200 drones in the time you spent clicking for that one colossus. if i was watching a replay i would have thought you clicked on the robo and alt+tabbed.

I dont know whats gotten into you tonight but how about to watch some more ponies instead of critiquing a minor thing of someones play when you never play yourself and had tons of flaws too.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
I dont know whats gotten into you tonight but how about to watch some more ponies instead of critiquing a minor thing of someones play when you never play yourself and had tons of flaws too.

a... minor thing?

I have more games played this month than you do.
or did you forget that i have three accounts?

Corran Horn

a... minor thing?

Yes your picking out a single thing in my game I dont normally do. Look at my other games and I usually hit C for colossus. Immortal is probably my worst unit as Im just not use to hitting I on my keyboard and should eventually change it.

Again if your gonna act this way just please stop. You make it seem like my clicking on one button a major flaw of my play when I can name a million other things that are alot worse. Im a Diamond player. Not a NA Master league Zerg.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Yes your picking out a single thing in my game I dont normally do. Look at my other games and I usually hit C for colossus. Immortal is probably my worst unit as Im just not use to hitting I on my keyboard and should eventually change it.

Again if your gonna act this way just please stop. You make it seem like my clicking on one button a major flaw of my play when I can name a million other things that are alot worse. Im a Diamond player. Not a NA Master league Zerg.

you dont even understand what the problem is. thats the real LOL here, you think i care that you clicked with your mouse.

you literally stopped playing the game and waited for your money to climb in that gif. thats what was lol initially. your failure to see that as the key problem just makes it all the more sweet. alt+tabbing would have been better than what you did.

Corran Horn

you dont even understand what the problem is. thats the real LOL here, you think i care that you clicked with your mouse.

you literally stop playing the game and wait for things.

You act like you think I dont know these things. Hence my MILLION other issues I said in that quote.

Im also shitty at macroing when fighting. Do you want me to list more shitty things I am at or you fine with this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8ZFxsq9-3k

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
You act like you think I dont know these things.
You don't.

you act like there's a physical barrier preventing you from advancing further, like your hands don't move fast enough to fix your problems or something. there isn't.

what you're doing is no different than a guy saying 'oh man, i knew those answers!' right after he failed a test.

Maybe you could make masters if you switched, zerg is easier to use anyway :p.

Yoshichan

What the heck happened here yesterday?

Fuck, guys... you can't start a fight without me ._.

Top Bottom