• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Damn... that's fucking late.

Thanks

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
why so delayed :(? the hate's going to be minimal in a month!

Yoshichan

oh :( damn it

edit: Why is no one playing Condemned Ridge on ladder? No one's actually streaming that map :lol

Yoshichan

About time Primezzang finally shipped my items... took them almost 2 weeks :( Normally it takes them like 3 days...

Yoshichan

Haha, that's strangely similar to what I wrote in the special notes section:

Notice To Us
If you could send MKP to Sweden, I would ♥ you all!~

♥ ♥ ♥

Yoshichan

i just broke my headphones...

fuck this game. hard. Sliver, I'm getting a DotA2 key today I think. Will PM you on steam.

I'm done with this piece of shit game. Uninstalled, Teamliquid gone from favorites and SC2headphones down the drain. Sue me.

edit: also, HotS will only make this game worse. Enjoy, guys!

Deadman

fuck this game. hard. Sliver, I'm getting a DotA2 key today I think. Will PM you on steam.

I'm done with this piece of shit game. Uninstalled, Teamliquid gone from favorites and SC2headphones down the drain. Sue me.

AaiPg.gif

come back soon plz

Yoshichan

I'll be on Steam whenever, hook me up people.

mackaveli

Hey guys,

Just wondering how do you spam force fields? I can never do it as quick as the Pro's. Maybe their's a faster way of doing it or I just slow and suck.

Let's say for example there's a ramp that takes 5 force fields to block the ramp.

I'd click on my sentries then proceed to do the following inputs to successfull block it.

F>click on spot>F>click on spot>F>click on spot>F>click on spot>F>click on spot.

Is there a faster way of doing this??

Hey guys,

Just wondering how do you spam force fields? I can never do it as quick as the Pro's. Maybe their's a faster way of doing it or I just slow and suck.

Let's say for example there's a ramp that takes 5 force fields to block the ramp.

I'd click on my sentries then proceed to do the following inputs to successfull block it.

F>click on spot>F>click on spot>F>click on spot>F>click on spot>F>click on spot.

Is there a faster way of doing this??

Hold down F -> click click click click

00:20 [All] EscapingJail: glhf 00:28
[All] IIIIIIIIIIII: zerg imba 00:41
[All] EscapingJail: im not zerg 00:44
[All] IIIIIIIIIIII: i know 00:50
[All] IIIIIIIIIIII: zerg still imba 00:52
[All] IIIIIIIIIIII: fuck zerg 01:26
[All] IIIIIIIIIIII: yo 01:28
[All] IIIIIIIIIIII: pp plz 01:29
[All] EscapingJail: gogo 01:29
[All] IIIIIIIIIIII: gogo 01:29
[All] EscapingJail: kk 02:15
[All] IIIIIIIIIIII: wtf 04:00
[All] IIIIIIIIIIII: fuck you 04:12
[All] IIIIIIIIIIII: i hate playing na 04:14
[All] IIIIIIIIIIII: because of maphackers 04:22
[All] EscapingJail: Im streaming 04:30
[All] IIIIIIIIIIII: .. 04:35
[All] EscapingJail: justin.tv/escapingjail 11:09
[All] IIIIIIIIIIII: i really think 11:13
[All] IIIIIIIIIIII: you are a hacker now 11:20
[All] EscapingJail: watch stream

replay
http://drop.sc/237524

VOD of game, starts around 3:00
http://www.twitch.tv/escapingjail/b/328421273

Feels good man

mackaveli

Hold down F -> click click click click

replay
http://drop.sc/237524

VOD of game, starts around 3:00
http://www.twitch.tv/escapingjail/b/328421273

Feels good man

i tried doing that as someone told me that a week ago but when I do that it appears to only use the energy from one sentry so max is 4 FF and then it doesn't work?

Or maybe I am just bad.

So, Hold down the F button with my control group or just sentries and spam clicks everywhere and it should do it super fast?

I will try this.

I swear it works when I do it vs computer but when i try it in a game, it seems to go slow or it messes up. But i will definitely try this tonight.

ghst

thanks for the laugh
make sure your "double click speed" in windows is set super high, otherwise you'll leave gaps when spamming out FF spreads.

there's also a pretty useful FF trainer custom game if you search for it.

zlatko

Banned

jinro.jpg

Yoshichan

mackaveli

make sure your "double click speed" in windows is set super high, otherwise you'll leave gaps when spamming out FF spreads.

there's also a pretty useful FF trainer custom game if you search for it.

Im a Mac user and bootcamp into windows so I'm not familiar with this option. Is this in control panel>mouse> and then turn double click speed super high??

or is this found in SC2 options?

Thanks for the tips guys.

Yoshichan

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Day[9], Apollo, djWheat, TotalBiscuit, Mr Bitter, Rotterdam, Rob Simpson to cast MLG Summer Championship.

TB/Rob Simpson and No Artosis...
4g4Gc.gif

zlatko

Banned
I forgot how amazing Jinro's face was at that moment. Amazing screenshot.

Yeah the good ol' days when Jinro was the bomb diggity and worth staying up to the wee hours to watch for his next GSL match. The wild west of SC2.

My how time have changed. :(

Yoshichan

i cant stay awake for the battle report... good night

Top Bottom