• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

Mairu

Who said anything about online? I've been in countless fighting game tournaments myself and created my own community in Sweden (Örebrawl, 200 people in it, we gather up twice every month and play) - and I still don't agree with anything of what you said. Things are clearly different wherever you live, but I know for a fact that FGC is horrible in every way, shape and form.

maybe it's just Sweden :p

Snowman

My friends all got into LoL this past week so I've been playing that a bunch lately :/ I kinda miss SC but I don't wanna get back on and play some games cause I know I'll already be super rusty..

Also, I'm not really sure why I'm posting this, I think I just miss you guys <3

Mairu

CORRANNN I don't know what you look like :(

I'm wearing im jersey & tl hoodie w/gray shoes with orange laces. in line atm. find me!

Zzoram

Taeja is going to one-man-team his way through all of IPL TAC lol.

Nony is even more worthless than Jinro was, he better not be getting more than $500/month salary.

Zzoram

Does TL have the money to pay that much salary? I realize it's only $6k/year but still

I think they have decent money, their T-shirt sales mostly go towards team salaries/flights/hotels. They're not EG rich, but they're probably top 3 foreign teams for money.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
My buddy is in SF right now, I wonder if he decided to go to this.

zargle

If Tyler really did only make 6k a year from his salary, how does he make a living?

Personal endorsement deals?

So, if TL were to win this first Bo9, would they be able to choose who started the second set? Or would they have to stick with the person who won out? I assume its the first option, just curious though.

Top Bottom