• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

Mothership core is so dumb. Also they keep taking away abilities and units. It's too bad, I was really excited for the Replicant and especially the Shredder. Every change they make to HOTS makes me rage more.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Incontrol finally won something. Showmatch vs CombatEX
http://drop.sc/packs/1312

ihcCUSthGhZP7.gif

Woohoo!

Jooney

It's only taken Five OT's, but I have finally picked up this game. Played the first few campaign missions, seems fun so far!

Vaporak

It's only taken Five OT's, but I have finally picked up this game. Played the first few campaign missions, seems fun so far!

Congrats; the campaign is, gameplay wise, one of the best RTS campaigns imo. Just let us know if you wanna dip into the multiplayer, it'll be less intimidating if you get some GAF help.

Jooney

Congrats; the campaign is, gameplay wise, one of the best RTS campaigns imo. Just let us know if you wanna dip into the multiplayer, it'll be less intimidating if you get some GAF help.

Thanks. When I am ready to get reamed in the online world, I'll call for gaf-support. :)

Jooney

sc2gaf is basicly dead brah, gonna have to wait for hots :(

Ah fair enough. I'll consider WoL as training for HotS.

I honestly doubt I would play much online anyway, most likely just casual games with friends. My patience and capacity for competitive gaming isn't what it used to be.

Jezbollah

Sorry for being a newb here, but I have a question about esports and HOTS..

Is the switch over from WOL to HOTS an instant thing? eg - will the GSL say: Here is the upcoming "GSL Season 5 - using HOTS!!!!" and it be a black & white "here you go. HOTS is default now" thing?

Just wondering about how the transition will play out...

twofold

Is the switch over from WOL to HOTS an instant thing? eg - will the GSL say: Here is the upcoming "GSL Season 5 - using HOTS!!!!" and it be a black & white "here you go. HOTS is default now" thing?

Probably. I can't imagine many people will want to watch WOL tournaments once HOTS hits.

Keikaku

MC came to the OSL Ro16 Group Selection event in a coffin, dressed as the Undertaker.

0zmWZ.jpg

My love for him grows stronger.

Baby (T) picked Parting. He said that he saw Parting's VODs and said that he looks easy. I personally think he's going to get bodied lol

Will depend actually on the game's time of release more than anything, if it gets released in something like November, when all the tournaments are wrapping up their final event of the year, it would be pretty easy and smooth transition since there will be a couple of months of break until the new seasons next year start. I don't see that happening though since Blizzard won't release 2 games in the same quarter.

No tournament will switch mid season though obviously, and I'm predicting we're gonna see a Jan/Feb release date.

Aaron

Going by Blizzard's record, they'll force the change right before a major finals / lan.

Keikaku

Best said that MC was the house maid for the SKT house back in BW and, when asked later, said that he has no regrets about what he said. The Kespa players are going out of their way to be BM lol

(._.)

Banned
MC came to the OSL Ro16 Group Selection event in a coffin, dressed as the Undertaker.

0zmWZ.jpg

My love for him grows stronger.

Baby (T) picked Parting. He said that he saw Parting's VODs and said that he looks easy. I personally think he's going to get bodied lol

I'm dying

ghst

thanks for the laugh
mc at osl is like turning up to a delicate korean bbq and throwing a two pound t-bone on the grill.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Why would Stephano join EG? Someone please explain.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
That's absolutely ridiculous. Fucking Entertaining Gamers.

Yoshichan

Hmm, I just realized something with the latest interview... everytime I hear/see an interview with David Kim, my throat hurts. Like, it's super hard to explain but get the urge to punch someone on their nose.

Hmm, I just realized something with the latest interview... everytime I hear/see an interview with David Kim, my throat hurts. Like, it's super hard to explain but get the urge to punch someone on their nose.

Hmm, I just realized something with Yoshichan's latest post...everytime I read/see a post with Yoshichan, my fists hurts. Like it's super hard to explain but get the feeling that I just punched someone on their nose.

Yoshichan

2/10 if serious

3/10 if not

you choose

Top Bottom