• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I promise you, I'm one of the most positive, enthusiastic and happy person on GAF. You're just having bad luck (or looking at the wrong places, for example only in this thread) and only finding the rage-posts ._.

I promise you, I'm one of the most positive, enthusiastic and happy person on GAF. You're just having bad luck (or looking at the wrong places, for example only in this thread) and only finding the rage-posts ._.

I was happy to see you enjoying, no, loving 99% of your time w/ FFVII :p, but yea there is a lot of rage in here!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I was happy to see you enjoying, no, loving 99% of your time w/ FFVII :p, but yea there is a lot of rage in here!
Haha, yeah... silly master-all-materia-achievement made me rage for a bit near the end there! Silly thing ruined my 100% :(

Holden

p1dSL.jpg

Yoshichan

Ignore this thread and/or talk to me on Skype/Steam and you'll see I'm the happiest person alive, Holden :3

Yoshichan

ghst

thanks for the laugh
thanks reddit for helping me keep track of the birthdays of each and every mid tier jobber in the sc2 scene.

StayDead

So hype for the OSL. The amount of smack talk directed at Parting today oh my god.

It's been a day of ups and downs for me playing today, but I've been playing some of the best TvT I've ever done today and it feels glorious.

StayDead

Next Tuesday I think.

I've not been this hyped for a Starcraft Tournament since some of the first GSLs.

Don't get me wrong, the GSL is still awesome but Tastosis' casting is really starting to bore me, it's been the same for years and Tasteless sounds bored. The finals are usually quite boring too although that's got better recently.

Yoshichan

Oh look, Blizzard takes a shit over everyone who plays this game again. Now you're forced to play with the "new low-graphics"-settings.

Fail after fail, Blizzard. Please just change name to Activision you worthless trash, have you done anything even remotely good the past 3 years?

Trash.

Mairu

Oh look, Blizzard takes a shit over everyone who plays this game again. Now you're forced to play with the "new low-graphics"-settings.

Fail after fail, Blizzard. Please just change name to Activision you worthless trash, have you done anything even remotely good the past 3 years?

Trash.

should i have this copied ready to be pasted when hots/mop/d3 expansion comes out :p

so I have some shinfo that may or may not be of interest to anyone here hitting F5 repeatedly on their inbox:

HotS beta doesn't start today.

That's all I got, but it's more than you have.

Yoshichan

Was JaeDong the Zerg in the matches? If so that was some super impressive play the entire game 3, and his army transition at the end was god like.
yeeep that was JD; one of the three pillars that will be carrying sc2 all the way to victory even through its blandness.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
There are no Kespa players on that list wut

we regret to announce that KeSPA pros will not be appearing at the Summer Championship in Raleigh. MLG’s partnership with KeSPA is ongoing, and we are continuing to work together in order to strengthen eSports and the relationship between Korean and Western StarCraft II.

Top Bottom