• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
we regret to announce that KeSPA pros will not be appearing at the Summer Championship in Raleigh. MLG’s partnership with KeSPA is ongoing, and we are continuing to work together in order to strengthen eSports and the relationship between Korean and Western StarCraft II.

aka MLG keeps on getting screwed by Korean organizations! :p

Im guessing proleague is happening this weekend or something thats preventing them?

Zzoram

Meh, the KeSPA players weren't ready for this MLG anyways. By the next MLG they should be more competitive, plus Proleague will be over so they won't have that distraction.

If they end Broodwar with the end of this Proleague season, then the KeSPA players can finally devote 100% of their effort towards SC2.

Mairu

Very disappointed that the Kespa players aren't coming, this would have been the only chance for foreigners to get some wins off them (lol)

I imagine the reason their replacements are so meh is because of the short notice Kespa gave MLG to try and find suitable replacements. Oh well!

edit: apparently not according to MLGLee on Lo3

Wait, have I missed something here. That MLG player list says GosuHuK, are there two huks or has he left eg? :/
It's just his MLG username.

Ahk cheers. I missed idras name but saw eg incontrol and jyp etc.

Now to buy a pass and get up at 6am each day or not too. Assumin they still charge.

(._.)

Banned
Huk won an MLG after he joined EG and closed 2011 with decent results. the entire team is decent overall but they aren't anywhere near a lot of the top Korean teams in terms of 1v1 results.

Vaporak

He wasn't in the game that they just showed, but they also said it's 2-0 so he could have played in game 1.

edit: sounds like EscapingJail is about to be shown.

Vaporak

I'm sitting here giggling thinking about EscapingJail shouting out his strategy as if he's in an anime.

Cannon rush!
Quad Gas Steal!
Hidden Warp In!

Thanks for the support guys. That was probably one of the worst sets ive played in my life.

Better games next time.

If you're wondering why I cheesed game 1. He is GM and I wanted to set the pace since I have a high winrate with that cheese on that map. I almost never cheese PvT.

EDIT: Violet T.T

Vaporak

Thanks for the support guys. That was probably one of the worst sets ive played in my life.

Better games next time.

If you're wondering why I cheesed game 1. He is GM and I wanted to set the pace since I have a high winrate with that cheese on that map. I almost never cheese PvT.

EDIT: Violet T.T

It's all good, that game was fun to watch.

zlatko

Banned
Yeah I read that on Day9's facebook. Sucks. :(

Speaking of Day J though, as much as peeps hate on him, he does have some solid taste in music and has lead me to quite a lot of awesome new artists and music.

Same with Idra. He has some fantastic dub step artists he pointed me out to watching his streams. I thought all dubstep sucked until a few of Greg's streams.

Top Bottom