• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

calder

Based mainly on NASL and WCS Canada, I thought Huk had almost no chance against Ostojiy. Hell after that weekend I thought Huk might never win again, I've never seen anyone of his historic caliber get pumped so badly. He didn't just not-win, his losses to Alicia or any of the zergs he played in the WCS were tough to watch lol.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
So Doa/Moletrap were set to cast OSL but now Doa was in hospital and cant go to Korea now...so Moletrap solo casts?

Im not sure If I like this or not. His solo casts tend to be okay as he isnt running over anyone.

Great Infestor control from Suppy. So many zergs throw them away in the mid and late game

I thought Suppy was gonna lose to Huk's early rush on his third (4 or 6 gate? I didn't see it all) due to some sloppy play. But luckily his macro saved him and he just had enough stuff to deal with the push.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Our numbers grow.
oP1ib.png

Zzoram

So Doa/Moletrap were set to cast OSL but now Doa was in hospital and cant go to Korea now...so Moletrap solo casts?

Im not sure If I like this or not. His solo casts tend to be okay as he isnt running over anyone.

OGN is probably pissssed. GOM players haven't agreed to come back yet, they might be holding out for a greater concession from KeSPA. Also no Doa for their English cast.

The first OS2L could be a huge disaster.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Aaaaaaand I'm off to Stockholm again... if anyone wants to meet me then PM me (and Evilore) and I'll give you my number ♥

fanboi

Banned
Turn inte the proleague did a crazy TvT strat where he massed blueflame helions then around 8-9 min mark he pulled all scvs and attacked.

And it worked (not killing him) since he did a shitton of scv dmg.

Jaedong v Jangbi coming up on proleague

edit: sometimes Jaedong looks godly, other times he looks like a scrub. His reaction (or lack thereof) is very baffling. He did some great scouting, and while he didn't catch the DTs early he had a Lair so he could have held with minimal damage taken or minerals used (ie building spores). Bah..

Keikaku

Maybe this is why Nestea and the IM coach were just chilling on a bench at 12am.
DEEP THOUGHTS
Nestea is lucid dreaming the entire world while traveling through time to impart his knowledge to the Leenoctopus. I don't grudge His Grace some chillin'.

Deadman

Wow thats really strong from ESF. I guess they thought what everyone else did - that kespa would just agree now and pull out after os2l.

Zzoram

Wow thats really strong from ESF. I guess they thought what everyone else did - that kespa would just agree now and pull out after os2l.

OR participate in GSL Season 5 this year and then stop after that since they made no comment about GSL after the next season.

ESF wants assurances that KeSPA is going to allow players to join GSL on a continuous basis, not just once. They are smart. KeSPA has been a very bad partner for everyone so far and in the past killed the GOM Broodwar league by forcing all the BW players to stop participating.

ESF will never hold better bargaining power than they do RIGHT NOW. The first ever OS2L could be completely ruined if KeSPA doesn't agree to play ball in the next 3 days. GOM wants GSL and OS2L to co-exist. KeSPA is clearly interested in shutting down GOM and maintaining a monopoly. Blizzard has ESF and GOM's back on this one. Given that SC2 has no LAN, Blizzard can hold the kill switch over KeSPA's head if they refuse to co-operate with GOM.

This can only end in 1 of 2 ways. Either KeSPA says their players are free to join whatever GSLs they want including GSL 2012 Season 4 and all future ones, or they kill their SC2 plans half way through the OS2L and switch their players to LoL and risk losing some of their stars to GOM or foreign teams when the next contract negotiation period ends.

ghst

thanks for the laugh
heh.

destiny shares nudes of some girl with his root buddies, girl gets wind of it, hacks into his twitter and distributes a bunch of his phimosis laden dick pics, along with a chat log where he talks about receiving pics of 15 year olds that made it "so hard to say no".

nice contrast between the respective drama of the two scenes we've got going on.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
heh.

destiny shares nudes of some girl with his root buddies, girl gets wind of it, hacks into his twitter and distributes a bunch of his phimosis laden dick pics, along with a chat log where he talks about receiving pics of 15 year olds that made it "so hard to say no".

nice contrast between the respective drama of the two scenes we've got going on.

Destiny's totally professional and mature response

[–]NeoDestiny 55 points 1 hour ago
Was to two people***, not an entire chat room of people, two people that I consider pretty close friends.
I never feigned ignorance, just didn't want to get into it right before an MLG.
I can't imagine how you can think that people will never, ever, ever talk about anything personal or private amongst their friends. Maybe I'm just stupid, but I can't see myself caring at all if you shared pictures between your close friends, especially given the fact that I'd never see any of them in real life.
Glad you think you have a right to every single private conversation I ever have, though. Posting pictures of my dick to 37k people + cutting me off from access to my e-mail/twitter is probably reasonable payback for me discussing something personal with two friends.
Thanks for the new work location, I wonder what your boss will think of this. Or your dean, for that matter. I wonder if it'd affect your scholarship or financial aid?

ghst

thanks for the laugh
[1:18:25 PM] Steven Bonnell II: dude she's 15
[1:18:25 PM] Steven Bonnell II: wtf
[1:18:28 PM] Steven Bonnell II: but she sent me pictures
[1:18:29 PM] Payam Toghyan: WTF
[1:18:32 PM] Payam Toghyan: SHES HUGE
[1:18:33 PM] Steven Bonnell II: that made it so hard
[1:18:34 PM] Steven Bonnell II: to say no
[1:18:37 PM] Steven Bonnell II: payam no not this girl
[1:18:39 PM] Steven Bonnell II: i'm talking different one
[1:18:42 PM] Payam Toghyan: i
[1:18:43 PM] Payam Toghyan: o
[1:18:44 PM] Josue "Fayth" Sauvageau: pics plz
[1:18:50 PM] Payam Toghyan: fayth likes the preteens
[1:18:50 PM] Josue "Fayth" Sauvageau: but what happened then
[1:18:51 PM] *** Steven Bonnell II sent 0235.jpg TIYLP .jpg ***
[1:18:53 PM] Steven Bonnell II: girl on the left
[1:19:07 PM] Steven Bonnell II: so hard to say no
[1:19:11 PM] Steven Bonnell II: gonna get arrested one of these MLGs man

itD5NLJ5K8YBv.png

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
The best part is he went to rayleigh but apparently dropped out over this.

Either way was a free win for his opponent though. Destiny's current girlfriend is asking people on reddit to tell Destiny to call her. LOL

Zzoram

Funny how Destiny is threatening to tell on her to her school. What happened to his "people should suck it up" attitude?

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
the real shame of it all is that destiny was out of town.

can you image if he was streaming when this all went down? with his webcam on and everything? woulda been glorious.

Zzoram

I hope people stop watching Destiny and his fans go away after this. He's the opposite of what we need representing the Starcraft 2 community to the general public.

Mairu

hehe maybe. Even more since I can fly out of Stockton for pretty cheap flights.

You should look into it, I've reserved a room @ the cosmopolitan from nov 29-dec 3 (because who really wants to have to leave early on championship sunday)

I already have at least one other friend who's going to go but it'd be ideal to get as many people stuffed into that room as possible to lower those expensive vegas hotel fees :p

(hazaro you should go too if you're back from europe)

profit

MKP lost his phone in MLG

https://twitter.com/MKPS2/status/239474892049887233

Just give it back Yoshi, I doubt MKP takes naked pictures of himself with his phone....

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
You should look into it, I've reserved a room @ the cosmopolitan from nov 29-dec 3 (because who really wants to have to leave early on championship sunday)

I already have at least one other friend who's going to go but it'd be ideal to get as many people stuffed into that room as possible to lower those expensive vegas hotel fees :p

(hazaro you should go too if you're back from europe)
Maybe if nothing else is conflicting.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Yoshichan

so you admit you have no witnesses who can vouch for you.
I have two witnesses.

Corky:
REDbs.png

And KAOz
M65Vy.jpg

They were both in my car when this happened.

Top Bottom