• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

Shurayuki

Haha I know you guys hate me now, I still love you <3

sorry, I'm super slow today... but kespa is gonna be in GSL now right?

Thank god, OSL starts tomorrow they needed the esl players to be there, feel bad for OGN every OSL they start lately turns into drama.

Will be interesting to see who gets to go to GSL with Proleague Playoffs happening. Most good SC2 players qualified for that so either they'll not get to go or probably put up terrible performances, hope that doesn't happen (before you complain that happened with individual leagues in BW ALL THE TIME, Flash looking like a noob geez not good times). Really big chance for Flash to be there though. *cough* *cough* I say stuff the channel with KT and Woongjin players.

FUCK YES.

It was either going to end like this or with KeSPA abandoning SC2 all together. Thank goodness it ended like this. I can't wait to see KeSPA vs ESF drama.

Code S/A seeds should probably be awarded via a KeSPA-only qualifying tournament if we want the best players, otherwise they may seed based on ProLeague/WCS performance.

Whaaaaaat? No chance for KeSPA to abandon SC2 AT ALL. KeSPA already all-inned on SC2. BW officially died when Shinhan Bank pulled out as sponsor last year, SK Planet (SKTelecom) then put it's severed head in cryostasis to transition to SC2. We have a free official PL stream already and OSL was broadcast with the GSL casters for the western fans. Either SC2 for KeSPA or disbandment.

As far as the last point is concerned, for anybody who cares here is a thread about PL player's performance in this season: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=356574

Players to make the cut if the good ones go: Stork, Jangbi, Effort?, Jaedong, Trap, Sun/Rain, Roro?, all of Woongjin (shy, soulkey?, flying, zero, light)

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
... okay me and my friend's going crazy about this. He's telling me you get 10 additional max supply when you build a cc/hatch/nexus - I tell him it's different depending on the race (terran gets 11, protoss gets 10, zerg gets 2, I think?).

I can't log on to SC2 right now, but can anyone confirm who's right?

... okay me and my friend's going crazy about this. He's telling me you get 10 additional max supply when you build a cc/hatch/nexus - I tell him it's different depending on the race (terran gets 11, protoss gets 10, zerg gets 2, I think?).

I can't log on to SC2 right now, but can anyone confirm who's right?

If only there were a wiki somewhere that had all that info. Like one attached to the largest sc2 fan site/board... Hmmm....

(you are correct)

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Sorry... also, thanks!

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Glad to see you fell prey to the classic Dark Souls blunder of going downstairs first.
iTJ7oCqBYIwwB.jpg

It's a learning experience.

Yoshichan

Can I please have the name of that girl?

Majine

Banned
I wonder if there are some mods in the arcade that are educational for the straight up 1vs1 game? I feel like I need to tackle each part of a normal game seperately for awhile.

Like the marine split challenge, but I'm training zerg now.

Top Bottom