• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

I wonder if there are some mods in the arcade that are educational for the straight up 1vs1 game? I feel like I need to tackle each part of a normal game seperately for awhile.

Like the marine split challenge, but I'm training zerg now.

For Macro? Teamgames 4v4 3v3, Dont care about your teammates are doing just sit there and do some sort of macro build.

Micro... I guess Blizzards Micro challenge map?

Nothing beats just actually playing 1's. You gotta start somewhere right?

Ecto311

For Macro? Teamgames 4v4 3v3, Dont care about your teammates are doing just sit there and do some sort of macro build.

Micro... I guess Blizzards Micro challenge map?

Nothing beats just actually playing 1's. You gotta start somewhere right?

this is exactly what I do. Go into the team games and at the plat and below you have to prepare for rushes. Every damn game my partner says "rush" and I just do my thing. Its good for leaning against people and a new race. The comp is so predictable it sucks.

Zzoram

Does Panda not have his starter wand? Forgot to pick it up or something? You have soul arrow and you didn't use it against the skeletons.

nvm he equipped it way later

anyone see this story about OGN negotiating to get Grubby as a caster?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=364118

Lots of shit talking against Moletrap, it's kind of sad. I'm rather indifferent on Moletrap. I didn't watch many Code A matches, so I haven't heard him cast much. What I have heard wasn't some disaster of epic proportions, like Kelly Milkies. He's very awkward like Gretorp but seems to understand the game. He's solo casts weren't bad last night either

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
anyone see this story about OGN negotiating to get Grubby as a caster?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=364118

Lots of shit talking against Moletrap, it's kind of sad. I'm rather indifferent on Moletrap. I didn't watch many Code A matches, so I haven't heard him cast much. What I have heard wasn't some disaster of epic proportions, like Kelly Milkies. He's very awkward like Gretorp but seems to understand the game. He's solo casts weren't bad last night either

Anything but moletrap :/

Grubby is fine and I would love Grubby streaming on KR ladder but I would prefer him pair with someone not Moletrap.

Anything but moletrap :/

Grubby is fine and I would love Grubby streaming on KR ladder but I would prefer him pair with someone not Moletrap.

Grubby doing analysis when they first started doing it at MLG was awesome. He always had the most informative feedback for the casters and was able to explain it clearly to a point that even I(high silver atm) could understand.

So grubby as a caster would be great but I hope it doesn't deteriorate his play ><

Aaron

Grubby is secret best caster so a huge boon for OGN. Though I liked Moletrap last night. It was actually nice to hear the stats and history of the Kespa players, and even some stuff on the GSL players that almost never get mentioned in GSL casts.

Zzoram

I think OGN is trying to get Grubby and DOA to cast SC2, and leave moletrap to LoL.

That would be really great

Grubby could practice in Korea and be a better player too. OGN doesn't have much SC2 to cast, ProLeague and OSL won't take 40 hours of Grubby's time. The only problem is Grubby is married and if his wife has a job he can't move.

Zzoram

playin dark souls again cuz corran is scurred

watching you repeatedly run into the skeletons before finally seeing the stairs up was kinda funny

fix your sound

You have to be human form (costs 1 humanity to reverse hollowing at bonfire) AND have 1 more humanity in the top left counter to kindle a bonfire. Kindling makes it recharge more Estus healing.

whoever left "Need a plunging attack" as a message for the Taurus demon was being really nice. Oops too slow.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
i think i did fix the sound; corran gave me a tip on that
i was wondering what kindle was for
yeah, im now getting him down to 2 plunges remaining but then getting caught by that club of his or cornered against its body and a wall.

i've thought about summoning a white phantom, but i think maybe streaming makes that impossible, since my upload is so weak that i need to use 90% of it just to run the stream at its shitty low resolution.

Zzoram

i think i did fix the sound; corran gave me a tip on that
i was wondering what kindle was for
yeah, im now getting him down to 2 plunges remaining but then getting caught by that club of his or cornered against its body and a wall.

i've thought about summoning a white phantom, but i think maybe streaming makes that impossible, since my upload is so weak that i need to use 90% of it just to run the stream at its shitty low resolution.

plunging isn't necessary at all but it's definitely the easy way. ya sound in part 2 is much better.

you can roll under the boss when it leaps towards you for the lunging attack

it's unfortunate you wasted black firebombs on perhaps the most fire resistant enemy in the game.

At least you taught me that minibosses don't reset when you run to a bonfire.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
still cant summon white souls and ofcourse managed to beat the demon offcamera. -__-

also
bridge dragon

zlatko

Banned
I feel like I'm missing out on the dark souls action. Id figure everyone here would jump ship to guild wars 2.

I got GW2. It's a daaaaamn fine game, but it has two issues. One issue my own, the other I see brought up often in the OT:

1) I can't pick a race/class at all.

2) The lack of a real tutorial can be daunting.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
*die behind the boar thing*
*it wont look away from me on the route back*
*run for the souls*
whew i dont think it can chase me under the gate
OH FUCK YES IT CAN

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
welp, im going to bed. work night and all. corran, i want something to watch when i get home tommorow morning!

(._.)

Banned
destiny isn't very good at starcraft2 compared to most people in his league and is the definition of an attention whore. damn he can be entertaining as hell though.

why doesn't he just go out and get a real job then just stream in his free time?

Top Bottom