• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
destiny is awesome and invented lots of strategies

Mairu

Destiny is a joke and his "statement" is laughable. Hopefully after he spends his time in Poland and comes back without finding any success he'll just get less and less popular and eventually fade away

Sliver

Dunno I like Destiny, and he's right when he says this community is largely full of dipshit fuckheads.

Except you SC2Gaf, I may not post all the time but I do lurk.

Zzoram

The funny thing is that another team will likely pick him up, then drop him once they have to get sponsors. And even funnier: Destiny is blowing away money gambling despite having a kid. Once people get tired of him he's fucked.

Didn't he cheat on that gf he has a kid with too?

Holden

Is this true?

I enjoyed watching him from time to time. He can have some entertaining streams. :)

seriously, i think destiny could be fucking amazing at this game.

But he's really really lazy.

(the time where u was in korea, ended up beating bomber and ace) but i guess zerg was a bit to good back then ;-/

Vaporak

Rain and Jaedong are the Kespa seeds for Code S, pretty good choices imo. Reality, Effort, and Roro would have been good choices to.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
panda, pm me on Steam when you can :3 I need help with something...

Sliver

Amazing news that TL covers Dota 2 now. The hubsites for it, like Joindota and Playdota were lacking pretty badly. Would love to see it get bigger and bigger.

Top Bottom