• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
EG probably is the best video game team.

they still have wong and marn locking down fighting games in their entirety, right?

anyway,
yay stream.
yay zzoram
yay holden
yay rare drops
yay rockin capra demon first try

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
steam up

twitch.tv/holden21

edit: lol triple post
About time someone actually streams some real esport-gaming.

Watching.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
upgrade your graphics
It's already upgraded automatically thanks to Blizzard©™s fantastic low-graphics-enhancement with the latest patch. They managed to make low graphics look worse.

Morons.

Zzoram

EG is the best at marketing. They are the only team that consistently lists all of their sponsors in every interview.

Most players are shitty advertisers, they say "thanks to my sponsors" then don't say who those sponsors are, probably because they themselves don't know and don't care. No wonder EG gets the most money, they're the only ones trying.

EG also endorses specific products. I know what their sponsors sell.
Most other teams, if they actually remember to tell me who their sponsors are, still don't tell me what they sell.

I don't know who sponsors Quantic, Mouz, Dignitas, Complexity and I don't know what those sponsors sell. Those sponsors are not getting their money's worth.

who would be better?

Fnatic, SK, Mouz, Na'vi ... and a shitton more teams who actually won "major" tournaments and not just NA only cups in CS (or making more youtube commercials if we're talking starcraft).

They're lucky they have JWong, makes their organization a little bit less of a joke when talking about actual championships.

Holden

EG is the best at marketing. They are the only team that consistently lists all of their sponsors in every interview.

Most players are shitty advertisers, they say "thanks to my sponsors" then don't say who those sponsors are, probably because they themselves don't know and don't care. No wonder EG gets the most money, they're the only ones trying.

EG also endorses specific products. I know what their sponsors sell.
Most other teams, if they actually remember to tell me who their sponsors are, still don't tell me what they sell.

I don't know who sponsors Quantic, Mouz, Dignitas, Complexit] and I don't know what those sponsors sell. Those sponsors are not getting their money's worth.

so true, i can probably tell every eg sponser by memory lol

raidcall
inwin
monster
steelseries
hyperx kingston
intel
gunners ( not anymore? i think)
6poolgaming

Deadman

Slasher said that at PAX alex garfield was talking about Anheuser-Busch becoming a new sponsor too, though didnt give many specifics. They do dominate all other teams when it comes to securing sponsors and keeping them happy.

Zzoram

Slasher said that at PAX alex garfield was talking about Anheuser-Busch becoming a new sponsor too, though didnt give many specifics. They do dominate all other teams when it comes to securing sponsors and keeping them happy.

EG.Jaedong, EG.Flash, EG.Effort, EG.Fantasy

Yoshichan

I've said it once and I'll say it again... Destinys choice of music is insanely good.

Also, thanks for streaming today Holden!

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Yoshi did you recently give out that link to my Blizzcon gif with that girl as a green horse thingy?

edit: nope reddit to blame for destroying the bandwidth on my website.

Yoshichan

Yoshi did you recently give out that link to my Blizzcon gif with that girl as a green horse thingy?

edit: nope reddit to blame for destroying the bandwidth on my website.
:( Nope, I didn't like it to anyone... what happened?

Yoshichan

That gif took up about 120GB of my bandwidth in 1 day (with a 300 limit) and knocked my site off due to over bandwidth limits.
Wow... can you remove the gif temporerly?

Holden

It sucks that sc is such a korea centric game since all the streams has shit music, I guess Stephano is ok at times but other than that it's all ear vomit.

idra has the best music brah

and sase plays american radio, makes ear cringe most of the time

edit: actually might be destiny stream, destiny's playlist is teh shit.

Holden

China never counts

tumblr_m8km7fjxzU1r8txz8.gif

Is the stream embedded in the dota2 player? Impressive numbers. The game is popular in Morea too right? I think Blizzard is fucking this up big time. Especially with the US player talent pool being so weak

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
official dota 2 website, you're not doesn't count chinease stream

http://blog.dota2.com/

but navi vs ig was EPICZZPZJ¨GPJE¨GBJPEDBP¨G

If there are 300k chinese fans streaming... why aren't they also in game? chinese teams have at most 1000 pennants, yet navi 7000...

numbers don't add up.

are you calling the chinese pirates!
Is the stream embedded in the dota2 player? Impressive numbers. The game is popular in Morea too right? I think Blizzard is fucking this up big time. Especially with the US player talent pool being so weak

Nope. But you can join the game.. and obs it yourself.. and select to listen to the commentators through the game client.. and either follow their obsing or do your own.. so yeah even better than stream embedded in

If there are 300k chinese fans streaming... why aren't they also in game? chinese teams have at most 1000 pennants, yet navi 7000...

numbers don't add up.

are you calling the chinese pirates!

Steam is not available in china yet (or at least I think so)

Also, this is Valve not MLG, they don't have a reason to lie or need to pad their numbers to impress anybody :lol

Mairu

Valve isn't a tournament organizer nor are they a streaming provider- they have no reason to pad the numbers or twist the metric they're giving out (MLG just got 8 grillion total views!), which is why we got what we got instantly after day 1.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
I just wan t to see the numbers myself :(

link to chinese stream plz

also if they dont have steam in china how are these chinese teams so good lmao :(

J2d

idra has the best music brah

and sase plays american radio, makes ear cringe most of the time

edit: actually might be destiny stream, destiny's playlist is teh shit.
Idra is everything that's wrong with SC2 streams, I really want to watch with the sound on but there is nothing out there that isn't cringe worthy, it's like telling yourself that final fantasy music is great. Sase's hat tells it all, sc2 must be the only redeeming quality he has, no idea about destiny, most of the time I check him out there's nothing going on or he plays lol.

I should start streaming my 4v4 with noise music.

Mairu

I just wan t to see the numbers myself :(

link to chinese stream plz

also if they dont have steam in china how are these chinese teams so good lmao :(

ADDITIONALLY... to give you a bigger perspective, it's the end of day 2 and a loser's bracket game is going on between Zenith and DK - The in game spectator count is 22444 and rising

Yoshichan

what an absolutely horrible day for sc2 yesterday was.

holden, your stream was contagious ._.

Top Bottom