• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

MrKnives

Hots f2p (IF YOU PAY FOR WOL)

oh and 567k viewers at dota2 final. LuLzCraft

Do anyone else from SC2GAF play Dota 2? I found it funny that IdrA and Day9 were there watching the games.
Also iceiceice wanted to use the prize money to start playing SC2 professionally in S.Korea.

//

Glad to hear HotS is finally here.

I'd love to see Fantasy in GSL, over Jaedong in fact. I don't think Jaedong can come out of his group over MC and MKP, whereas Fantasy would have a high chance to based on how he has played recently.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
according to mrbitter:
- the beta was originally set for a few weeks ago and was delayed
- he knows when its coming.
- very soon.

profit

So after watching some replays of me, I just noticed a huge flaw in my games... I take too long to attack, mostly when I'm already at 200 supply, most of my opponents are just at 120 supply, and then I just let them keep up with supply, upgrades and production facillities (which I never build enough when I max out).

Vaporak

Those Protoss HotS changes sound pretty stupid, probably because Blizzard has no idea what they want to do with Protoss in HotS.

Aylinato

Those Protoss HotS changes sound pretty stupid, probably because Blizzard has no idea what they want to do with Protoss in HotS.

Let's be honest. They had no idea what to do with Protoss in WoL, and the colosi was a terrible idea(that they cannot/will not balance)

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
remember the good old days with gafchat where the biggest problem was that we could only get 16 people in per game?

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
remember the good old days with gafchat where the biggest problem was that we could only get 16 people in per game?

Back in my day Reapers countered the entire Zerg race! Kids these days have it easy.

wouldnt this imply that the beta will be a custom map or addition to the wol engine rather than a stand alone client like the ptr?
Blizzard really should do this. Not a single player would end up disappointed for missing out, or spending stupid money on a key.

Hots is using the same engine etc isn't it? With a custom map for it(rotating maps or multiple custom games for different maps) they would still get all the information they need, and lots of it; map bugs, balance issues.

I feel like I have to be missing something, your theory just makes too much sense to me panda lol

Haunted

Really entertaining ZvZ on Stephano's stream just now, over 20 minutes, constant back and forth, lots of tense micro moments.

Opponent managed to hang in there for a pretty long time considering it's Stephano on the NA ladder.
It was Scarlett.

Mr Swine

Banned
Wee was playing 4v4 when a Protoss team player completely $h@ted on our base :/ first he mined the minerals for 3-4 minutes then trash talking about playing WOW during this 3-4 minutes. Goes on to building second nexus near the minerals outside our base and 6 gateways inside our base. Enemy proceeds to destroy his nexus while I didn't make it there in time, he then goes and says "Now I'm going to rock u up purple for not saving my nexus. He takes his army and destroys my nexus and pylons, goes to the 2 other team mates and estroy their bases while we 3 left.

I reported him for harassment, was that the right thing to do?

(._.)

Banned
Got the client DL'd. Hopefully will get into the beta soon after it comes out.

Also I'm beating diamonds pretty often now. Hopefully I get promoted either before the season lock or sometime during then next seasons :D

Top Bottom