• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

Vaporak

Dling the client, hopefully it's an Open Beta right away because I doubt that they'll have as long of a beta as WoL had.

pfft, stupid fanboi not knowing the proper procedure of a blizzard beta, these random scrubs that pop up in these thread I swear...

Holden

nmueR.jpg

Lol

and apparently stalkers are still faster then hydra speed, off creep ofc

edit:
http://i.imgur.com/ODJGn.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/zPawB.jpg
(contains a poorly draw of a penis in the minimap)

Apprently this is default on? lol

edit2:

lol
http://i.imgur.com/bbHVG.png

MrKnives

I just woke up and my English is horrible. Help me out, what does this mean exactly?

Workers automine closest mineral patches without manually rallying them there. Not sure why a huge deal though.
"making the game easier" if you are in bronze but tbh I don't think even bronze players have any trouble in rallying their workers to mine.

I just woke up and my English is horrible. Help me out, what does this mean exactly?
I think it means workers will automatically rally to minerals. I'm sure you can change the rally though

Watching people play who aren't familiar with the game is interesting. They are confused by the idea of rallying so this should help them lol

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Wow, what an odd thing for Blizzard to put in. Oh well, grats to the bronze players out there :3

Holden

-Add feature for automatic building placement for 6 pool
-Auto builds 6 zerglings
-Auto Attacks enemy base
-????
-GM!

Aaron

Workers automine closest mineral patches without manually rallying them there. Not sure why a huge deal though.
"making the game easier" if you are in bronze but tbh I don't think even bronze players have any trouble in rallying their workers to mine.
I suck at this game and have no problem rallying workers. Seems kind of pointless unless it was auto-populating by making more workers until you have the optimum amount.

Hell, why not add a "Build order feature" where you at the start choose from preset builds.
No, but they should have auto-split for marines when banelings roll in.

fanboi

Banned
AAAAAAAW MAAAAAAAH GAAAAAAAWD

6V4Do.jpg

Stats:
Field Nydus Destroyer
Cost + (200|0|0|0)
Description Nydus Destroyer has a ranged attack that can attack air and ground structures.<n/><n/><c val="#ColorAttackInfo">Attacks structures only.</c>
Life Armor 1
Life Maximum 200
Sight Radius 10
Weapons + (Viscous Bile)NydusCanalAttacker (Unnamed))
Attack Period 2.000
Range 7
Damage 30 (no modifiers)

EDIT:

Prolly SP... but cool!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Yoshichan

9 warhounds vs 11 stalkers

you ll lose 1 warhound
Where are you seeing this? I want to see how they do against tanks!

Top Bottom