• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

profit

Damn I suck at DOTA2.... really charming community aswell, I asked the game to put me against new players so I can learn the game a bit; and there is nothing but smartass people who think they're so OP and the people who are learning need to just uninstall the game cause we're just bad. Is this a trend in MOBA's or something?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Damn I suck at DOTA2.... really charming community aswell, I asked the game to put me against new players so I can learn the game a bit; and there is nothing but smartass people who think they're so OP and the people who are learning need to just uninstall the game cause were just bad. Is this a trend in MOBA's or something?
There is no such thing as "helpful tips" from MOBA-communities. Unless you ask them here. Which is the SC2-community.

2+2=4, do you even know what saturation is?
hint: its not the point where workers begin seeing diminished returns.

Note the word "optimal" before you start spouting nonsense.

Minerals 8x2=16
Gas 3x2=6
Optimal saturation 16+6 = 22

Edit: after reading your post again, I'm confused what you're arguing. Yes you can have 30 on one base and have your income be minutely higher. But To say "You don't know what saturation is" is pretty bm. No reason to continue flinging crap at eachother here.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I'm so sunburnt right now.... God help me survive work...
Where's the sun? I can't find it...

Come to think of it, I haven't seen it in almost a year now.

Holden

croisetteaerien.jpg

my place looks better

Yoshichan

Holden

www.twitch.tv/holden21

streaming bit more ladder now =-D, i hope it wont lag, oc'd my gpu a bit.

and ffsplit refuses to work atm so i'm back on xsplit for now.

hmm fucking cpu just stays idle mode or w.E its called, so frustuating

edit: stream should be back up

Yoshichan

Will you be able to fix it ._.?

edit: did you fix it?

Yoshichan

Why would you overclock your GPU for SC2 though ._.? Will that even make a difference?

Holden

i dunno might help the stream,

but just so weird that it was working fine 2 days ago, but now it just shits itself

edit: live again

Yoshichan

Fuck xxxxxx, Holden's on!!!!!
Fixed! Doesn't really matter who's streaming. If Holden's on, then he takes all the priorities!

Yoshichan

Corran, whenever you go live, it opens up a new browser automatically! I can't close that down~
My fuzzy man peach. What's your outlook for HotS? You hopeful?
I am hyped as living fuck for HotS. I'm hopeful that I'll be getting a beta-key eventually... not hopeful that I'll be enjoying the new units though, that's for sure :3
Also, Tekken Tag 2 in a week. Is your body ready? :O
My body is not ready. The amount of self-pain I'll cause myself when I try and become good again is gonna be a painful procedure.

edit: Also, daily rage @Holdens stream. Vortex is a gimmick. You heard it here first, folks.

JuMOu.png

zlatko

Banned
Corran, whenever you go live, it opens up a new browser automatically! I can't close that down~

I am hyped as living fuck for HotS. I'm hopeful that I'll be getting a beta-key eventually... not hopeful that I'll be enjoying the new units though, that's for sure :3

My body is not ready. The amount of self-pain I'll cause myself when I try and become good again is gonna be a painful procedure.

edit: Also, daily rage @Holdens stream. Vortex is a gimmick. You heard it here first, folks.

JuMOu.png

I too am hyped as fuuuuck. :eek: I like a few of the new units. Still hoping they squeak in a few more that we haven't seen yet.

TTT2 I'm going to be ass at. No T6 experience except mashing offline/online.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Note the word "optimal" before you start spouting nonsense.

Minerals 8x2=16
Gas 3x2=6
Optimal saturation 16+6 = 22

Edit: after reading your post again, I'm confused what you're arguing. Yes you can have 30 on one base and have your income be minutely higher. But To say "You don't know what saturation is" is pretty bm. No reason to continue flinging crap at eachother here.

whats pretty bm is assuming i dont know what optimal saturation is and spouting off like an idiot. You had nothing of value to contribute so why the hell do you speak up like you do. The saturation point is thirty. 8x3 +6. it's the number you see above your first hatchery because thats the point where more drones gain you no additional minerals.

whats pretty bm is assuming i dont know what optimal saturation is and spouting off like an idiot. You had nothing of value to contribute so why the hell do you speak up like you do. The saturation point is thirty. 8x3 +6. it's the number you see above your first hatchery because thats the point where more drones gain you no additional minerals.

Again you don't understand the word optimal is. Is it even in your vocabulary? The number of points you see next to your ladder rank is bm.

If you want we can settle this idiotic argument with a first to ten in sc2?

Cliffnotes: You can't read and should feel bad. lol

Top Bottom