• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Again you don't understand the word optimal is. Is it even in your vocabulary? The number of points you see next to your ladder rank is bm.

If you want we can settle this idiotic argument with a first to ten in sc2?

Cliffnotes: You can't read and should feel bad. lol
You're embarrassing yourself buddy.

there was absolutely no point in randomly posting what optimal saturation is. it is as pointless as my posting that 2+2=4. i know what optimal saturation is and it has nothing to do with what was being said.

The saturation point is 30. [bit less depending on how mineral fields are placed, the actual range is 24-30]
if you have 12 workers mining and 6 on gas, you will see 18/30.

at what point in those two statements do you feel it is necessary to randomly state optimal saturation levels? because it only seems like you wanted to be mouthy but are too stupid to understand what was being said.

Mairu

EscapingJail playing against TotalBiscuit, both are streaming. Hooray for both players' pov!

You better crush TB

MrKnives

Good morning GAF

S2xIR.jpg

Too bad I have to go to work. Wanted to try this shit out.

Holden

You don't want to play? But no keys, it just was in my account

i'm not that interested, corran gave me a dota2 key. So i need to pay him back :-D

but if i cant give it to him then oh well :(

i've learnt that its not worth being hyped for a blizzard game since i beat the wol campaign, and d3 confirmed it lol;

MrKnives

i'm not that interested, corran gave me a dota2 key. So i need to pay him back :-D

but if i cant give it to him then oh well :(

i've learnt that its not worth being hyped for a blizzard game since i beat the wol campaign, and d3 confirmed it lol;

But wol campaign was good.. gameplay and mission structure. and ofc the mp.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I don't think I've been this depressed in my entire life.

Oh well.

Enjoy guys. Heading to work.

(._.)

Banned
beating diamonds left and right :D

I lost to some weird play however. Maybe overcompensated for what I was reading as a 1base all in.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
beating diamonds left and right :D

I lost to some weird play however. Maybe overcompensated for what I was reading as a 1base all in.
HotS?

Yoshichan

edit: sigh, whatever. I guess you're right (._.), thanks for the reality-check and the warning.

(._.)

Banned
LOL when he sees that post and you lose your job. edit quickly

IDK if he is. the above posts indicated that he was.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
ksdjfdhskjfhsdljfsd
fsdakfgsdjg;osadg

cant log into my b.net account because it wont show me my account unless i updated my authenticater

but the instructions theyre making me follow dont work for the black berry verision

im beign told to go to about and change my serial number. but theres no option in about on the black berry version to change ur serial number

so i cant view my bnet account ejfasdhfohsd

Yeah, insanley strong...

I think you need Banes + speedlings to hold it... still hard though.

I've been setting here thinking for awhile how to beat that comp as toss.

Ive seen Zealot's > Warhounds, but battle hellions too good. So I'm thinking storms for the hellions maybe going for quick storm drops and stuff like that.

fanboi

Banned
I've been setting here thinking for awhile how to beat that comp as toss.

Ive seen Zealot's > Warhounds, but battle hellions too good. So I'm thinking storms for the hellions maybe going for quick storm drops and stuff like that.

Do you even have time to get storm?

Top Bottom