• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
apparently there is auto mine and auto split?

this game lol
They auto-split too? Wtf. Do they go to the nearest mineral patch as-well?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
apparently the default settings prevent you from selecting enemy units.
it was like that in WoL though, right? You couldn't mass-target enemy units with your mouse unless you manually clicked on them (or hold CTRL/Shift), right?

Yoshichan

fanboi, sorry for being mad salty at you earlier today. Was arguing with my boss pretty much simultaneously ._. you deserve no hate. She does though.

I'm struggling to choose between Zerg or Terran. I've seen many videos of all the races but I never saw a comparison to their play styles. Is there any thread that suggets a specific race for a specific type of player that I can look at?

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
fanboi, sorry for being mad salty at you earlier today. Was arguing with my boss pretty much simultaneously ._. you deserve no hate. She does though.

Harq6.jpg

Sliver

Auto-Mine, Auto-Split, Global Army Selection, being able to see how many workers you need to saturate the base, ugh. That is such a god damn shame, I'm convinced Blizzard really doesn't know what they're doing.

I'm just really sad at how much I don't care about HotS.

twofold

Auto-Mine, Auto-Split, Global Army Selection, being able to see how many workers you need to saturate the base, ugh. That is such a god damn shame, I'm convinced Blizzard really doesn't know what they're doing.

I'm just really sad at how much I don't care about HotS.

That stuff isn't going to make a difference to anyone higher than Bronze. It just helps the nublets out a little bit.

Mairu

None of that stuff is going to make a difference to anyone who isn't in Bronze.

I don't really know why people get bothered when Blizzard adds stuff like this. If you already know how to play and know what you're doing, it doesn't actually make one fuck of a difference to you. It just makes it easier for new people to play the game, which apparently is a bad thing?

(._.)

Banned
The more I think about those additions the more I realize I don't really mind them. The automine feature is weird though to me for some reason. I hope you can turn that off.

That stuff isn't going to make a difference to anyone higher than Bronze. It just helps the nublets out a little bit.

Agreed. I think it's a good idea of them to attempt to get more new and casual players introduced to the game as easily as possible. DOTA/LoL are eating Blizzard's lunch money among casual players, they had to try something

IMO they should also find a way to implement the Blizz moba with SC2. Perhaps give SC2 players a higher chance at getting beta keys, allow them to spectate matches, etc

profit

I'm struggling to choose between Zerg or Terran. I've seen many videos of all the races but I never saw a comparison to their play styles. Is there any thread that suggets a specific race for a specific type of player that I can look at?

You should just play a few games with each of the races so you can choose what you enjoy playing the most.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel

Definitely play a few matches with all three races to get a feel for them. They all play differently. I still haven't really picked a favorite. I probably should just pick a race and focus on one, that might allow me to climb a rank or two, but depending on my mood I play all three.

I love the terrans and it's probably the race I "understand" the best and even play the best with. But I wish I was better with the zerg because I enjoy the hell out of their play mechanics and units. Queen (mis)management is a huge factor in my zerg play. Protoss seem the most tactical to me. With strategic use of sneaky pylons and observers a protoss can really play some nice war games.

Only you can choose which race best suits your play style or likes.

Yoshichan

Oh damn, I had no idea people actually updated those ._. thanks though!

Yoshichan

I'M IN T_T Thank you so much Mesc, the amount of goooooosebumpssssssss

Top Bottom