• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

Zzoram

sept 2012 new competitive update: going back to 2010 competitive version of tal'darim.
yes, yes it was technically a half base, shush you

I'm not sure how their removing tier system would work with static leagues.

did you stop streaming Dark Souls because you have HotS beta now?

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
did you stop streaming Dark Souls because you have HotS beta now?

no, i stopped playing videogames because i was at work. -.-

i was streaming every day because it was the labour day weekend and i had 4 days off. havent even touched hots yet.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
That's the second day in a row I can't sleep properly because I keep dreaming about new build orders and shit. This game's gonna be the end of me.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Im getting like the easiest masters ever on ladder...I would think maybe because HotS but not that many people have access just yet...

and after the first part of my stream...all you can hear is my breathing...lol your weird for watching that face.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Just lost against SarenS.

Oh, we were talking about pro players? Nevermind then.

fanboi

Banned
I'm jealous. Do you guys find HotS to be more fun/more difficult than WoL?

Its more fun (well if it wasn't it would be BAD) since the units brings something to the game I belive.

Harder? Well... its harder in the sense that you play against pros quite often.
But its also harder/easier since alot focus on the new units then someone comes with a std 8 gate and you die :)

But I think the fad is over now... and they try to incorperate the new units in std play.

Yoshichan

That's a tough question. I'm obviously having more fun with HotS right now, but we'll see in a couple of weeks/months when I actually get remotely mediocre with the new stuff. Right now, I'm both horrible with the old and new units.

And yes. Getting better at the game -> fun

MrKnives

Way too early to say if it's more fun or harder. But more units equals more options and I love options. So yes I do believe it will be the better game, as it should be.

Every single unit besides the oracle and maybe the viper looks like the same boring "safe" design that they jammed packed the original with, not exciting at all but I knew it was gonna happen anyway.

Yoshichan

welp beta servers are down now. Time to do some diablo 3 runs.
Seriously, what the heck am I supposed to do now? Anyone wanna talk to me on Mumble while we wait for the servers to go back up?

(._.)

Banned
FUCKING PvT lost a fucken game cause i forgot to WARP IN MY FIRST ROUND OF TEMPLAR. I had storm researched. he would have been so dead. he does an offesive gg and i tell him to go die raging out of the game. sooo sooo soooo lucky i forgot that warp in of templar when transitioning.

jasonng

lost to nerchio. :(

GAF vs pro record suffers again

134705337843888s2f.png

I'm trying to choose wether to buy the GSL or GSTL. Can't buy both and I never seen a GSTL tournament before so I am kind of interested in that. Do Artosis and Tasteless ever cast them? Are they actually worth it?

(._.)

Banned
lastshadow quits sc2 to LoL

lulz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fg4A2G5t68&feature=g-u-u

didn't some weird stuff happen between him and day9 and ppl got mad about?

he's supposedly just an all around asshole. hard to get along with. hard to work with. hard to live with. very messy and doesn't clean up. also he has supposedly ripped off students he's coached many times. he also would make fun of and talk a lot of IRL trash behind peoples back in the GOM house.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
I'm trying to choose wether to buy the GSL or GSTL. Can't buy both and I never seen a GSTL tournament before so I am kind of interested in that. Do Artosis and Tasteless ever cast them? Are they actually worth it?

If you were to pick one or the other I would probably pick GSL. Alot of games and it has Tastosis (they only cast gsl). Plus you see Kespa players :p

Haunted

TSL finals, not even 10k people watching.

gg non-Koreans. Now I want to see the stats split up for Korea vs NA and Korea vs Stephano EU.

Top Bottom