• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

ExReey

A noob question:

is it possible to play some of those fun 2v2 or 3v3 zero clutter 15 min no attack maps? I always loved those in SC1, the battles were epic.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
A noob question:

is it possible to play some of those fun 2v2 or 3v3 zero clutter 15 min no attack maps? I always loved those in SC1, the battles were epic.
Nope :(

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
It's been too long.

ponycraft2_by_wylfden-d5ebca1.png

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
"............." indeed.

Yoshichan

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
haha they sure love mocking CSI Miami.

Part of it was a mock of TL documentary, then other part was of how everyone says EG people are cursed once they join the team...then THE OTHER PART (lol) is to announce Stephano joining EG in their usual fashion.

(._.)

Banned
corran wanna make a bet who makes masters first between you and i ? :p

i am hopefully there by late december or early january this year. should make diamond this season then have at least 3/4 months to make masters. too much time? IDK but I only have liek an hour a day to really focus and play so that should be enough.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
corran wanna make a bet who makes masters first between you and i ? :p

i am hopefully there by late december or early january this year. should make diamond this season then have at least 3/4 months to make masters. too much time? IDK but I only have liek an hour a day to really focus and play so that should be enough.

Shrug I just have to play lol. Did like 120~ games this season and playing masters pretty often now so I guess promotion is near. My account is too old...too much shitty mmr days lol

Dont worry ill get you there after!

Yoshichan

Wow, EG. That video was pure genius. I'm convinced.

Grats Stephano.

Blizzard World Championship Series details
Double Elimination 4 player Groups (8 total Groups) with 2 people advancing. While Playoff brackets are single elimination. Each group can only have 2 people per region and must have people from 3 different regions.

So GSL format, very good.

It's really great that EG take these things in stride and make fun of themselves, unlike TL who got butthurt when people pointed out that Tejea wins %90 of their games (and Hero the other %9.5) and their team wouldn't win a single match at anything short of a hotdog eating contest if it weren't for those two.

Stephano still fucked though, at least he has all that EG money to drink not winning anything ever again away.

Yoshichan

I'm gonna be streaming Dark Souls, I think... sorry guys :(

Mairu

So GSL format, very good.

It's really great that EG take these things in stride and make fun of themselves, unlike TL who got butthurt when people pointed out that Tejea wins %90 of their games (and Hero the other %9.5) and their team wouldn't win a single match at anything short of a hotdog eating contest if it weren't for those two.

Stephano still fucked though, at least he has all that EG money to drink not winning anything ever again away.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=342147
Zenio < Daybreak > KilleR
Zenio < Cloud Kingdom > Bischu
Zenio < Antiga Shipyard > merz
Zenio < Ohana > SjoW
Zenio < Metropolis > DreAm

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=338075
HasuObs < Metropolis > Sheth
Mana < Entombed Valley > Sheth
HeroMarine < Antiga Shipyard > Sheth
Morrow < Ohana > Sheth
Morrow < Daybreak > HayprO