• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II World Championship Series 2014 – America, Europe & Korea Season 1

SamuraiX-

1hyydCL.png

I can't remember the last time I've seen two legitimate groups of death in the Ro16... Groups B and C are it this season. Holy fuck.

I mean, even Group A is pretty damn scary.

SamuraiX-

It's a good thing the patch is live so Kas might actually have a chance. I hope he knows that all Genius ever does anymore is cheese.

Edit: 15 Zealot warp-ins after you get your entire army REKT through a bad engagement will never cease to be stupid.

It's a good thing the patch is live so Kas might actually have a chance. I hope he knows that all Genius ever does anymore is cheese.

Edit: 15 Zealot warp-ins after you get your entire army REKT through a bad engagement will never cease to be stupid.

Sadly for Kas and TLO, the nerf for the MSC didn't go through for EU yet. Blizz even mentioned it that EU would be later. Still rooting for TLO. GO TLO!

SamuraiX-

Even if TLO doesn't get the first slot, he'll get the second. Kas and Grubby aren't on his level.

I think Kas can beat Genius (if they play again) and TLO. Kas fell off a while back but he's been looking solid again as of late.

TLO with dat 12-minute max on Roach/Hydra. gotdayum

GET FUCKING REKT GENIUS!

SamuraiX-

Kas was dead... and then he wasn't... and then he threw it away because MACRO, HOW DOES IT WORK?

That game went on 20 minutes longer than it should have.

Aaron

This is the most derpy series I've seen in some time.

Stranding all those collossi is quite possibly the worst move in all of professional Starcraft.

SamuraiX-

This is the most derpy series I've seen in some time.

Seriously! lol

Both players are making so many mistakes and just dragging the game out.

Even though Kas's macro is pretty horrendous, he has some of the best Ghost control I've seen in a while. Delicious Snipes and EMPs! :D

Great comeback by Kas, but he should have targeted the Colossi with his Vikings instead of the Tempest since Grubby didn't have much of a ground army besides them.

SamuraiX-

Poor Kas. lol

Grubby may have a chance against Genius since winners are decided in PvP based on coin flips rather than who may actually be the better player.

That reminded me of early SC2 when pros didn't quite know what they were doing.

lmfao

Aaron

Grubby played sloppy all day, but he was really on point in that final game. Let him build up more firepower, while that hallucinated colossus took plenty of hits for his army.

SamuraiX-

EUROPE HOOLLLDSS!!

Sick final engagement by Grubby there. The camera wasn't entirely focus on the battle at first... it looked like Genius walked up the ramp with his entire army. That's the second game that he threw away by blindly walking up a ramp. Glad he didn't advance.

Grubby <3 <3

Zen

Banned
wcs.battle.net is actually getting me into watching WCS NA/EU, I feel kind of bad that I missed this Eu group with TLO and grubby!

Aaron

MVP vs Firecake. Going to be a long game.

Mutas shouldn't be able to clump up that much. No other unit can do that.

Syf

Banned
Grats to Mvp and Snute. Mvp looking particularly solid today going 4-0. His mech play was fun to watch.

That's how you deal with someone going triple Stargate.

Great hold and massive upset by Xigua. Didn't think he could hold without getting Roaches, but the upside of going Ling/Hydra instead is more gas to get out a ton of Corruptors to deal with Colossi.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WTF RorO LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SamuraiX-

Happy to see Mvp completely steamroll the two Zergs in his group. Disappointed Hasu didn't make it. :(

Happy to see sOs and Life advance in the GSL!

LOL HerO knocked out of WCS AM in the Ro32. Fucking fraud.

TaeJa and MajOr's WCS group plays today!

Maru crushed Zest with a bunker and then dropping on his army in Proleague. Maru please make Ghosts when you have to man!

GOGOGO!

I dunno who would be the better opponent in the winners match....

Dear because Maru's TvZ isn't the best and he needs to get revenge on Dear.

Holy fuck MARU!!!!! Wolf and Tasteless didn't see that Zest's supply was lower after the engage lol.

Zest is a hack that had a hot streak that night of Proleague. Didn't even macro properly.

Take him out Maru and then take out the Winner.

Top Bottom